Search found 112 matches

by Janelle54
Tue Jul 17, 2007 2:35 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Surgery
Replies: 31
Views: 4265

Re: Surgery

<t>Mike is leaving work early today so I can see my occupational therapist. I picked up 9 lbs in fluid as of yesterday due to swelling. Today I am 2 lbs heavier. I can see my fingers and palm increasing in swelling. The pain from this is increasing. I called my therapist to see what I could do where...
by Janelle54
Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:33 am

<t>Thank You All for your Best Wishes & Prayers. I am not a religious person but, in spite of the horrific accident I had, God has been at my side every step of the way.<br/> <br/> Dr. Sang-Gil Lee did not perform the surgery the way we had discussed. My legs are fully intact and not operated on...
by Janelle54
Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:00 am

<t>Tomorrow is my big day at MGH, Boston, MA. My nerve graft surgery is scheduled for 10:00 AM. My hopes and prayers are for this to be a huge success and I will get movement and feeling back in my left arm and hand again. It will be about 6 months before it is known if the elbow comes back but I ha...
by Janelle54
Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:37 pm
Topic: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )
Replies: 670
Views: 197732

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Hi Poly,
Where in NH are you located? Who are the doctors you are using and from where?

Janelle
by Janelle54
Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:43 am
Topic: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )
Replies: 670
Views: 197732

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Janelle L. Zuk. North Hampton, NH, 01/02/07 Auto accident caused by hitting black ice, spun car, hit a tree and rolled over. I was on my way to work after 2 1/2 weeks vacation. What a way to start a New Year!

Janelle
by Janelle54
Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:39 pm

<t>To be one hundred percent honest, I have no problem having to be patient about this injury. But I have one goal that I have to achieve. My left arm cannot be plastered to the front of my chest by a sling for the rest of my life. If this surgery, over time, does not change my current outcome I wil...
by Janelle54
Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:42 am
Topic: New Here- My Story
Replies: 15
Views: 1667

Re: New Here- My Story

<t>Hi Tiffany,<br/> <br/> I just ran a search on NH, MA, & ME to see if there was any adult in my area that I could talk to about their BPI injury. I don't know if this will help you but these are the doctors that treated me the day of my accident at Mass General Hosp. <br/> <br/> I was on my wa...
by Janelle54
Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:53 am
Topic: Florida BP Doc's
Replies: 3
Views: 975

Re: Florida BP Doc's

<r>I am so sorry to hear about your injury. I can't help you with doctors in the Florida area. But if you are willing to try out of that area I would contact Jonathan Michael Winograd at Mass General Hospital 617-726-1915.<br/> Sang-Gil Lee, M.D.,P.C 617-724-8972 (my doctor) His Administrative Assis...
by Janelle54
Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:29 am

<t>Jim, Chris and All,<br/> I am usually the first to chase down a second opinion however, all the professionals I have talked with tell me that I am very fortunate to have the trauma team that operated on me the day of my accident and are the team that is following me through this entire ordeal. Th...
by Janelle54
Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:29 pm

<t>Hi Marike,<br/> Thank you for your suggestions... (You might need an actual anti-spasmodic for the spasms... Baclofen (Lioresal) or Zanaflex (Tizanidine).) .. I talked with my PCP and she said I have not been off methadone long enough to take those meds. In fact, she wants me back on 5 mg of meth...