Florida BP Doc's

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Mochalottachocolate

Florida BP Doc's

Post by Mochalottachocolate »

Hello everyone :0)

I live in TB Florida and was hoping someone out there knows of a good BP Doc in or near Florida! I was injured during a routing surgical proceedure 2 months ago when the MD severed my 5th nerve root & crushed my 6th. He "said" after he noticed his mistake he sewed it back together???
Presently I have no use of my shoulder & verrrry limited use of the l/hand.

Even worse is the PAIN which is excruciating and 24/7 despite meds & several nerve blocks.

I checked the resource page, and those doc's are a no go.

My fingers & toes are crossed the someone out there can help me

PS. HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL!
Janelle54

Re: Florida BP Doc's

Post by Janelle54 »

I am so sorry to hear about your injury. I can't help you with doctors in the Florida area. But if you are willing to try out of that area I would contact Jonathan Michael Winograd at Mass General Hospital 617-726-1915.
Sang-Gil Lee, M.D.,P.C 617-724-8972 (my doctor) His Administrative Assistants is Miranda Robicheau Email:mrobicheau@partners.org. They are a teaching affilate of Harvard Medical School.

I wish you the best of recovery from your injury.

Janelle
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Post by Judy-T »

I do not know much about the mayo clinic in Jacksonville except that my brother was being treated for cancer their recently and asked if they had bpi docs there. He was told yes. I have not checked it out any further,but you might want to check out the mayos website in Jacksonville to see what is available. Did you contact the docs on the resource guide for Florida to see if they could give you any advice or direction? I will keep looking and asking around? Judy
Susan Frey

Post by Susan Frey »

Please call me at 727-729-1223. I would love to speak with you as I know someone in Clearwater who may be able to help you.

Best,
Susan