Search found 288 matches

by swhite1
Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:49 am
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Topic: RE: BPI VIDEO
Replies: 18
Views: 15275

Re: RE: BPI VIDEO

<r>Carolyn J you must be a BPI angel? I don't read them all but those I do seem to always come back to you.<br/> Bless your heart.<br/> Scott at:(in case you'd care to send me this video...please?)<br/> <EMAIL email="sew3fan@msn.com">sew3fan@msn.com</EMAIL><br/> <br/> <br/> Message was edited by: sw...
by swhite1
Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:43 am
Forum: Suggestion Box & Forum Help
Topic: Little country flags next to your name...
Replies: 6
Views: 5974

Re: Little country flags next to your name...

I want to see flags! Where are they? Does mine show that I'm in the great country of Texas?
Scott
by swhite1
Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:38 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Pain and slings
Replies: 7
Views: 1356

Pain and slings

<r>Hi! After sitting out a spell I've decided to give UBPN and family another try. Since my last request or posting ,10-16-06, a lot has changed in my life. Except for one thing that is, my TBPI (is this correct for a traumatic brachial plexus injury?).Of course the pain is still intense. Does it ev...
by swhite1
Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:34 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: pain with bp?
Replies: 4
Views: 724

Re: pain with bp?

<t>Wow! This is long and I'm not even sure I am getting my message (plea) out???<br/> Hi! After sitting out a spell I've decided to give UBPN and family another try. Since my last request or posting ,10-16-06, a lot has changed in my life. Except for one thing that is, my TBPI (is this correct for a...
by swhite1
Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:58 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: THOUGHT MY INJURY WAS "BAD"........HMMMM
Replies: 9
Views: 1537

Re: THOUGHT MY INJURY WAS "BAD"........HMMMM

jeez louise. sounds wicked. i was bit by a 'widow and fell tearing my bp. been 4 months plus and hundreds of gabapentins. pain is untolerabale and carrying this waight is a pain. r u ok now racinjasin? sew3fan.
by swhite1
Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:45 pm
Topic: Maybe a dumb question, but I have to ask
Replies: 7
Views: 896

Re: Maybe a dumb question, but I have to ask

no dumb questions. lot of dumb diagnosis(sies?).
i can only move my arm in water! go figure.
scott
ps i have never done message boards so i don't understand a whole lot of what folks are saying in thier sign-offs.
by swhite1
Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:36 pm
Topic: Scottish Rite Hospital in Dallas
Replies: 2
Views: 604

Re: Scottish Rite Hospital in Dallas

good luck to christian. hope he gets a fine christmas gift from the scottish rites. i had mri sat. revieling severarly damaged rotator cuff. have to wait to see what next. pray for all bp's. scott
by swhite1
Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:27 pm
Topic: pain with bp?
Replies: 4
Views: 724

pain with bp?

any help? please? i'm 51-52yr old male, disabled american vet with bp injury and pain unbelievable.
lost home month after hospitalization. living in homeless dom until end of october. any help with pain and/or brace?