Search found 54 matches

by Paulo
Tue Nov 13, 2001 3:22 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Golf (trying a new sport and need some help)
Replies: 7
Views: 2514

Re: Golf (trying a new sport and need some help)

Hi,
Golf is not my best!, but i do some swimming.I had try some bicycling with help of a tool, as you can see www.geocities.com/paulo_go
Hope it helps
Best to you
Paulo
by Paulo
Tue Nov 06, 2001 5:20 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: **** State of Illinois ****
Replies: 2
Views: 2613

**** State of Illinois ****

<r>Hi,<br/> <br/> Now what? <br/> 3 years after injury, 3 surgeries to the arm (more 3 to the right leg) the arm is still all paralysed, but, my families keep saying that is going to be better….eh… I know that is not possible… but, ok, I keep trying…. <br/> <br/> <B><s>[b]</s>So, at the end of this ...
by Paulo
Tue Nov 06, 2001 5:19 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: ***** State of Illinois ****
Replies: 7
Views: 2421

***** State of Illinois ****

<r>Hi,<br/> <br/> Now what? <br/> 3 years after injury, 3 surgeries to the arm (more 3 to the right leg) the arm is still all paralysed, but, my families keep saying that is going to be better….eh… I know that is not possible… but, ok, I keep trying…. <br/> <br/> <B><s>[b]</s>So, at the end of this ...
by Paulo
Tue Nov 06, 2001 5:17 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: **** State of Illinois *****
Replies: 0
Views: 2079

**** State of Illinois *****