Search found 23 matches

by joan/rusty
Mon Jul 14, 2003 11:32 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Rod and Reel for Disabled Anglers love to fish
Replies: 2
Views: 674

Re: Rod and Reel for Disabled Anglers love to fish

I can't wit until my e-wife sees that she does not get to keep me from fishing any more !!!!!!
Rusty
by joan/rusty
Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:23 pm
Topic: Recovery
Replies: 3
Views: 729

Re: Recovery

<t>Rob , I trashed c5-t1 and I had David Kline do my surgeries and it took about 1 to 2 years befoer I got back enough movement to tell anything. But about a year ago I started getting feeling back -- like I can now tell what is hot and cold. The REALLY bad thing is that I also got ALOT of pain. I h...
by joan/rusty
Thu Jul 10, 2003 6:07 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: dumb question....
Replies: 5
Views: 1692

Re: dumb question....

This is really a dumb one for you ----- where is it being held and how do I get this " package "

Thanks,
Rusty
by joan/rusty
Mon Jun 23, 2003 4:16 pm
Topic: TBPI
Replies: 35
Views: 4483

Re: TBPI

<r>HDCRASH, <br/> Hey man -- sorry it's be so long. I've been gone. I have had a normal life with just on arm. I work construction and travel all over the world. It use to be real fun but it's getting a little old. ( the traveling ) I can move my elbow to ift my arm and gravity does the down part. I...
by joan/rusty
Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:43 pm

<t>Hdcrash, <br/> I was on a crouch rocket and hit a '72 LTD. If you were wondering a '72 LTD will stop a bike on a dime. Anyway, yea I have been under the knife more than I care to think. But the most important one was with Dr. Kline. He took nerves from my leg and graphed them up top. I got back s...
by joan/rusty
Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:59 pm

Hdcrash,
I was wondering if yoiur nerves were avulsed or not. Glad to here that thing are going good for you. Also are you wearing a cast to keep your fingers straight? Your times sound like old times. I trashed c5-t1 in '87. Good Luck
Rusty
by joan/rusty
Mon Jun 02, 2003 4:05 pm
Topic: hooliej
Replies: 2
Views: 741

hooliej

Hooliej,
I saw where you had a DREZ done. WHO DID IT ????
Rusty
by joan/rusty
Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:43 pm
Topic: i am new and looking for support....
Replies: 37
Views: 5041

Re: i am new and looking for support....

<t>Hi Courtney, <br/> It seems that the twenties might need to be looked at carefully. I was 20 when I wrecked a motorbike, my right arm is completly frail. I am now 36 and like the ones that wrote before me -- still kicking !!!!!!<br/> Some things are not possible to do with one arm, but I assure y...
by joan/rusty
Mon Jun 02, 2003 3:24 pm
Topic: Pump ?????
Replies: 1
Views: 576

Pump ?????

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone has had a pump implanted to inject meds. straight into the spine ? I am suppose to have this done sometimes next week. I had a nerve block done --- did not work !!!!!!
Thanks for the help !!!
Rusty
by joan/rusty
Wed Apr 30, 2003 4:05 pm
Topic: Fishing ???
Replies: 6
Views: 918

Fishing ???

<t>Hi Everyone, <br/> Simple question about a fishing rod. I had one that was made in Miss. a very long time ago. My beloved x-wife got it in our divorce and she has both hands. I have called the man that made it for me and he has died. His son sold the pat. to Zebco and they have done nothing with ...