Search found 112 matches

by Janelle54
Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:08 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: shoulder subluxtion
Replies: 13
Views: 1565

Re: shoulder subluxtion

<t>I had severe subluxation in my left shoulder. The cause was severe swelling in my arm. My arm weighed around 35 - 40 lbs. The shoulder does not have muscle to hold it in place from that kind of weight. I thought it was dislocated but my Dr said putting the shoulder back in place would not fix the...
by Janelle54
Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:35 pm
Topic: I have designed a great sling
Replies: 19
Views: 9052

Re: I have designed a great sling

<t>I would be interested in any sling that seems to work. I have yet to find one that is comfortable. I find because of the swelling in my arm that I need a bigger sling than I should really need for my size. I'm 5'2" 125 lbs. My left arm is 3" bigger than my right arm. I need support of the sling h...
by Janelle54
Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:32 pm
Topic: Sharp Shooting Pains
Replies: 10
Views: 1728

Re: Sharp Shooting Pains

Christopher,
Thank you so much for the Outreach Magazines. I read your article. It was great. I printed out several articles from many of the past issues. I will be doing a lot of reading tomorrow.

Thanks again,
Janelle
by Janelle54
Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:50 am
Topic: Any suggestions on modification of jeans
Replies: 8
Views: 1072

Re: Any suggestions on modification of jeans

RT
What a beautiful couple you make. I just love the colors & flowers.

Janelle
by Janelle54
Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:30 pm

<r>Hi Jen,<br/> I really don't know anything about Interventional Spine Medicine. What is your concern? This is the web site I found on him. <URL url="http://www.nhpain.com/sanchez.html">http://www.nhpain.com/sanchez.html</URL>.<br/> <br/> I printed out the info from the site Keith gave me. I haven'...
by Janelle54
Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:17 pm

<t>I have an appointment 8/21 with Dr. Manual Sanchez in Barrington, NH at 4:00. He specializes in Interventional Spine Medicine & Pain Management. Hopefully he will be able to assist me & come up with an effective plan.<br/> <br/> Today was actually a good day for me. The pain level stayed ...
by Janelle54
Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:51 pm

<t>Hi Kath,<br/> My surgeon is on vacation till 8/21. I have a call into my PCP. Dr. Kelly is very good about getting back to me. Sure hope she has some ideas. My usual pain level is a 3 1/2 right now it is a 6 1/2 and that is after taking 15 mgs of oxycodone. I saw my therapist today & she sugg...
by Janelle54
Mon Aug 13, 2007 7:43 am

Sharp Shooting Pains

<t>I had nerve graft surgery on 7/12/07. Dr Lee used the Ulnar nerve to graft the Median nerve. 8/9/07 I got stabbing shooting pains in my left shoulder, elbow, wrist & fingers. I took 30 mgs of Oxycondone, 100 mgs Topomax, & 200 mgs Demerol. Mike messaged the areas to help. The resting pain...
by Janelle54
Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:10 pm
Topic: Getting my life back.
Replies: 3
Views: 646

Re: Getting my life back.

<t>Hi Scott,<br/> I was on 101 headed toward Manchester a 1/4 mile after Rte 125 in Epping. It was a drizzly day on the seacoast. According to the Epping Fire & Rescue the temperature dropped at 5:00 AM & caused an instant freeze. I hit black ice. The car spun went down the hit a tree & ...
by Janelle54
Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:47 am
Topic: Getting my life back.
Replies: 3
Views: 646

Getting my life back.

<r>I got the OK from my PCP to go back to work part time. I will be returning on 8/20/07. My drive is 1 hour so my work hours will be 7 - 11 Monday, Tuesday & Thursday. I have therapy Weds & Fri. She doesn't want me working on those days when I start. She wants me taking my time to rebuild m...