Search found 130 matches

by Josh'smom
Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:27 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: new ssa fact sheet on bpi
Replies: 32
Views: 4243

Re: new ssa fact sheet on bpi

can people tell me do they usually apply for this themselves or use an attorney??
by Josh'smom
Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:40 pm
Topic: Mod Quad surgery today
Replies: 7
Views: 1718

Re: Mod Quad surgery today

So glad to hear it went well. My son had the mod quad in 2000 when he was 3. Good luck
by Josh'smom
Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:43 am
Topic: We LOST !! :(
Views: 1148

We LOST !! :(

<r>I can't believe it. We lost our case. I am devistated.<br/> Wanted to thank you all for the many years of support and encouragement. I feel like I am in a fog right now. Hope the next few days it will lift. I just don't see how the jury did this....<br/> I am soo sad, but need to get past this, I...
by Josh'smom
Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:41 pm
Topic: Check BPI events board, for Massachusetts/NE BPI gathering
Views: 1122

Re: Check BPI events board, for Massachusetts/NE BPI gathering

sounds like a great day. Hope I can make it.
by Josh'smom
Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:11 pm
Topic: Trial
Replies: 2
Views: 675

Trial

Well our time has come. Our trial starts tomorrow. I am nervous, but glad. Finally !!!! Please everyone pray that the jury will see past all the lies and see the child, injured for life, something that DIDN'T have to happen. Thank you.
by Josh'smom
Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:15 pm
Topic: HI and bedwetting issue
Replies: 6
Views: 1313

Re: HI and bedwetting issue

<t>So I have three kids. My oldest, my daughter never really had an issue with bed wetting. Then came the two boys. I did get a prescription and tried it, but it never really worked for us. Maybe a night or two, but then then started wetting even while on the medication. I think they just needed to ...
by Josh'smom
Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:41 am
Topic: Are there any message boards for 11 yrs olds to converse w/same
Replies: 8
Views: 2129

Re: Are there any message boards for 11 yrs olds to converse w/same

how about maybe a pen pal and they can send each other emails? I have a son that will be 12, but am sure she would rather chat with another girl...good luck.
by Josh'smom
Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:38 am
Topic: wish me luck! please!!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 781

Re: wish me luck! please!!!!

thanks all. I have a fall trial date....finally, lets see if it sticks and after 11 years maybe we can get this over with...
by Josh'smom
Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:55 pm
Topic: wish me luck! please!!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 781

wish me luck! please!!!!

<t>I have a court day tomorrow....its only been 11 years since I filed the claim...I have had such terrible things happen in regards to the lawsuit....I had a wonderful person, an angel in my eyes, agree to help me get my case to move forward...please pray that good things will happen for us...I hav...