Search found 66 matches

by TinaT
Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:30 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: KATH M... REPORT
Replies: 13
Views: 2793

Re: KATH M... REPORT

<r>Thanks for the update Carolyn....<br/> <br/> Knowing Kath the way we do...........I'm wondering how her poor daughter is doing at "nursing" Mommy back to health <E>:)</E> My prayers are with her and I KNOW she'll make a speedy recovery, as she won't be able to stand too much bedrest. <br/> <br/> ...
by TinaT
Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:22 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Where is everyone?
Replies: 23
Views: 4021

Re: Where is everyone?

Michelle,

GOOD LUCK on your finals, but try to come up for air and have a bit of fun during the Holidays.....

Even Santa takes a break.

Tina
by TinaT
Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:15 am
Topic: Where is everyone?
Replies: 23
Views: 4021

Re: Where is everyone?

<r>I'm here but these people lured me into facepage and now I can't keep up <E>:)</E><br/> <br/> We're still here. I'm trying to get ready for Christmas road trips to Kalamazoo to see the family. A major party for friends 2 days later and then days later an 18 hr. trip with a golden ret. 2 cats and ...
by TinaT
Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:11 am
Topic: Vacuum cleaners
Replies: 12
Views: 5244

Re: Vacuum cleaners

that would be Vacuum
by TinaT
Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:11 am
Topic: Vacuum cleaners
Replies: 12
Views: 5244

Re: Vacuum cleaners

I have a great one even though it doesn't cacuum as often or as well as I'd like.............

It's called John :) :) :p

Tina learning to let go...........
by TinaT
Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:27 am
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: Alabama????
Replies: 8
Views: 5133

Re: Alabama????

<t>Well, I'm way behind all my Bama neighbors.<br/> <br/> We snowbird in the Gulf Shores area from Jan/March. Actually out on the Ft. Morgan Peninsula, we SO LOVE the area and the people there. And leaving our cold drab Michigan weather is the best part !!<br/> <br/> Always looking for more friendly...
by TinaT
Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:56 am
Topic: Adults born with this injury?
Replies: 10
Views: 4110

Re: Adults born with this injury?

<t>Hello Antoinette422<br/> <br/> I just had my 52nd Birthday and don't get asked very often (just looks).<br/> <br/> I like the answer about drawing diagrams on bar napkins, I'll have to remember that one !!<br/> <br/> But, I think knowledge is the best answer to your question. Informing anyone and...
by TinaT
Sun Nov 23, 2008 9:38 am
Topic: re: Liz
Replies: 1
Views: 919

Re: re: Liz

Thanks Marieke

Tina
by TinaT
Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:58 am
Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHLEEN
Replies: 6
Views: 2715

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATHLEEN

Happy Birthday Dear Friend................

Tina
by TinaT
Mon Oct 20, 2008 8:10 am
Topic: i just wanted to say hello
Replies: 13
Views: 3853

Re: i just wanted to say hello

<t>Hi & Welcome Andy<br/> <br/> Just as Kath said, I was curious and looking for answers when I found this place, that was 9 years ago and I have been here ever since. <br/> <br/> I was a 4 lb. preemie that jumped right out?? Ended up with a BiLateral BPI. Funny thing is, when I went looking for...