Methadone??

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
admin
Site Admin

Re: Methadone??

Post by admin »

Hi Henry I'm Keith's mom he too, just got his rx for methadone and begins his dose tonight I sure hope it helps him can't bear to see him in so much pain, so will let you know how it works for him, good luck hope it helps to ease your pain
ronin

Post by ronin »

Methadone. Wonder drug. Saved my life.---In WWII German supply lines were cut by American/British bombing raids every nite. Subsequently supplies, weapons, resupply AND medicines could not get thru. Adolph Hitler--that wacky Nazi-- told his medical staff to come up w/ an "opiate like" pain med. (Mr. Hitler was not only thinking of the troops--he had a bit of an opiate AND amphetamine habit himself.)ANYWAY thanks to a few smart German Docs who were probably trying to save thier necks, methadone was born--a synthetic,non-plant based opiod that is about the cleanest,strongest and has the least side affects. About the most common side affect reported is---constipation. So eat your prunes.And no,Dolophine was not named after Adolph Hitler.It's been some months since I researched this but I believe I got my facts about 99% accurate.---Ronin
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

methadone is a wonderful drug, great for pain requires less dosing, It saved my life, I take it for severe migraines, have never used heroin. Methadone is a long acting opiate vs. oxycodone which only lasts 4 hours. Give methadone a try you will be pleasantly surprised, dont let the media and the bad rap about methadone stop you from trying it, methadone is a wonder drug that has the ability to dramatically change one's life.
Gianni

Post by Gianni »

Shellie,

How is your son doing on this medication?

Maureen aka Gianni's mom