Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Francine_Litz

Re: arm warmers

Post by Francine_Litz »

it's the wooly warm link
njbirk

Post by njbirk »

While you are in Target you might also want to pick up a black and decker automatic jar opener. I just saw it advertised in their Sunday advertising! I expect it is available elsewhere as well. Looks like a gadget we can all use.

Nancy
hdcrash

Post by hdcrash »

hey this might sound funny but when i armwrestled at competitions we had homemade arm warmers with the team logos printed on them they worked pretty good we just took sweatshirts and cut the sleeves off and put elastic in the top
KGGUNNS

Post by KGGUNNS »

Hey Court & Suzie,
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you but I haven't been on here for a while. Got soime other things going on now. Bummer. But Courtney, absolutely am I interested in those arm warmers. If you want, I'll email your personal address and tell you my home address and we can figure out how I'll pay you. Suzie, no my elbow isen't bending yet. But when I lay down I can move my elbow so my arm comes up my chest. That is big for me. How is David doing? I go down to Toronto again on January 5th to see that fantastic doc I went to a few weeks ago. I am going to be moving in with my sister in the new year in Toronto. I am excited about that. Hope you are all well and talk to you soon. Love, Karen I have missed you guys. You are family to me.
Dawna

Post by Dawna »

Hey Court, thanks for the heads-up!! :)
I went out on my lunchbreak to my local Target here in Mass and grabbed a few pairs for my boyfriend. Great socking stuffer!! I saw the pair you got, the pink and yellow ones, they're so cute. Thank God they had a plain black pair for my boyfriend. Take care and stay warm. ~~Dawna~~
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you so much for posting that! Ive been trying to find arm warmers everywhere! I want knitted ones with thumb holes REALLY bad! If you know anywhere else besides target that carries the knitted ones please email me and let me know!! THANKS!!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm down under in oz......my left arm is, at times, burning in the coldest of weather and cold in the the warmest. I'm not qualified, with the exception of 8 years experience with the injury, but tempature is not the cause of pain.
Down south in Oz is Thredboe, a skiing resort, I visited last Winter to entertain my deserving wife and 3 children. Reluctant considering the extreme cold I would experience, I packed a bottle of Johnny Walker (scotch) and away we went.......my left arm never felt better. The pain was slight and I enjoyed the trip. I found I did not need to take pain killers whilst there, I consume 2 tabs every 4 to 5 hours daily for the past 8 years......u figure.