ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
karlos

ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Post by karlos »

Right then someone asked the question how many tbpi's read these boards,Who knows? I reckon theres as many lurkers (you know who you are) as regular posters .
So lets end the debate once and for all, even if youve never posted before take a minute , you know you wanna.

I'll start the ball rolling

Karl Bradford uk
Mindy

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Post by Mindy »

I am Mindy Myers I live in northern Minnesota in the USA. I have a left bpi due to an air bag.
Who's next?
Joy in FL

Post by Joy in FL »

Joy Chandler, St. Cloud, FL USA. I am left tbpi from a car accident in 1991. Hello to all!
Joy in FL is now living in Georgia!
Left TBI on October 31, 1991
jennyb
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: January 1980 Yamaha RD200 vs 16 wheeler truck, result, 1 totally paralysed right arm. I was 21, now 54. I had no surgery, I don't regret this. Decided to totally ignore limitations (easily done aged 21) adapted very quickly to one handed life, got married, had 3 kids, worked- the effect of the injury on my life (once the pain stopped being constant) was minimal and now, aged 54, I very rarely even think of it, unless I bash it or it gets cold, then I wish I'd had it amputated :) Except for a steering knob on my car, I have no adaptations to help with life, mainly because I honestly don't think of myself as disabled and the only thing I can't do is peel potatoes, which is definitely a good thing.

Post by jennyb »

jenny bradley christchurch new zealand right tbpi since 1980 due to cretin truck driver (i was on a motorbike)morning all :0)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello All!
Pete here. Only discovered this message board in the past few weeks but will call in regularly from now on. Been a tbpi since an accident in 1983 when some fool decided it was a good idea to drive on the wrong side of the road.....
Pete (Manchester, UK)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Julius, 31 y.o. male, No. VA/ Wash DC area. TBPI flyin off my motorcycle 7.5 months ago.
Nan in On

Post by Nan in On »

Hi All!
I'm Nan from Ontario.
I incurred right bpi during an abdominal surgery
in Aug/2000.
willie

Post by willie »

My name is Willie I live in the West Midlands England and I am a left arm bpl due to a knobhead in a vw jetta knocking me off me motorbike june 95
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi, I'm Athos from London who was run over by a taxi a couple of years ago (Jan 2000), RTBPI
athos

Post by athos »

Hi, I'm Athos from London and I was run over by a taxi a couple of years ago (Jan 2000). RTBPI.