anyone that plays paintball or goes hunting with bpi

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Rhyno

anyone that plays paintball or goes hunting with bpi

Post by Rhyno »

Hi im 14 years old and i from MN i do both and if anyone else does and has some good tips put some down on the board or if u want some tips i could show u wat i do
admin
Site Admin

Re: anyone that plays paintball or goes hunting with bpi

Post by admin »

Hi I would like to know, How do you hunt if is with bow an arrow or rifle and How do you do it? thanks
Javier
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi I would like to know, How do you hunt if is with bow an arrow or rifle and How do you do it? thanks
Javier
javi23

Post by javi23 »

Hi I would like to know, How you hunt if is with the bow or rifle and How do you do it? thanks,
Javier
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

well for bow hunting i use a crossbow and for rifle i usually just lay my gun on something just to stable it out. Theres a new shotgun thats light and left handed that i wanna get soon its a charles daly.
hdcrash

Post by hdcrash »

hey i dont play paintball anymore but i still hunt and fish check out these to websites timfarmeroutdoors.com and pcba.org tim is the host of a hunting show here in kentucky he has a right tbpi he still shoots his bow he just uses his teeth im in the process of getting a bow brace you can find them on the pcba website any info you want or have to share i would be glad to here or help
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Why not! I am yet to actually get anything, but I shoot a pistol quite a bit, and just got up from shotting the bow I bought a couple months ago. It is a Fred Bear "Badge" set at the deer legal weight of 45lbs, and yes I shoot it with my teeth. Funky, but effective. You just get a piece of small nylon dog collar and wrap it below the arrow nock-rest on the string and push the bow away from you. Open your yap--and away it goes. To load the thing you'll need a "whisper bisquit" stye rest, which holds the arrow, and you'll need a shoulder strap and the hook/retainer do-dad that mounts on the bow so that you can hang the bow from your side while you load the arrow. It's all factory stuff, except for the dog collar.
I traded my heavy old Browning shotgun 12ga, for a super lightweight Bennelli Montefeltro in a 20, I don't shoot it much but I can handle it one handed, and if you don't pack the magazine it's probably even fairly safe.
Rifle is a problem, but there are some good bi-pods out there; besides you can hunt deer in Mn with a pistol, so brush up with that hog-leg. Onepaw