Hello Kath, it's me again....

This board is for adults and teens to discuss issues relating to BPI since birth (OBPI).
Steve L.

Hello Kath, it's me again....

Post by Steve L. »

It's me, Steve L. Been hanging out "Lurking". Sorta sank into one mean depression after my Dad died. Tryin' to get back into the swing of things around here, I've missed a hole bunch.
Better get ready for some "Smash Mouth" points of view, been savin' up for a long time.
I've been missin' this somethin' awful.
njbirk

Re: Hello Kath, it's me again....

Post by njbirk »

Steve,
Glad you are back.
I'm sorry to hear about your dad.
I lost both my parents 5 years ago and still feel their loss acutely.

Nancy
Kathleen M

Post by Kathleen M »

So Steve L....

I have been wondering what happend to you and what you were up to!

I am so sorry about your Dad I know how difficult loss can be and I am glad that you are back here for a while we all missed you...

I have been missing also for the last month because I have to play Mommy to my grown children... they sure keep me busy I can't seem to prove to them that I am getting older and they won't execpt obpi as an excuse LOL...

Now how about a joke or two and and up date on what you have been doing. Maybe now that you are back some of the others who seem to be missing will jump up and post again.
Tina
Stephanie
Anthony
hmmmm who am I missing?
Pat
Sharon
Michael

Sounds like a roll call!
So glad I checked the boards what a nice surprise to see you here again.

Kath
Judy-T
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: Right arm OBPI One surgery at age 40 Ulnar nerve retransposition

Post by Judy-T »

Nice to see you back on the boards you lurker you!