anyone in Michigan????

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

anyone in Michigan????

Post by cbe411 »

I was just wondering if there is anyone in Michigan or close by?? I live in the Detroit area and was wondering about getting together with someone.....hope that doesnt sound bad! I would just love to talk with someone who understands where i am coming from. thank you!!
~Courtney
PamelaW

Re: anyone in Michigan????

Post by PamelaW »

Hi Courtney,

I emailed you privately, but not sure if I had the correct email address. We live in MI. My son Jeff lives in Millington and works in Grand Blanc. I have another son who lives in Madison Heights so we are real familiar with the Detroit area. Jeff was hurt in May 1993. He was 22. He has gone through every one of the emotions you explained you are going through and said he would be willing to meet and talk. He had C6, C7, C8 and T1 avulsed. He has had 2 surgeries, the first one they took a nerve out of his leg and grafted it to the one remaining nerve, which was badly damaged. The last surgery was June of 2001 in hopes of getting some elbow use. If you want to meet him or just email him with questions, his email is jswoodbury@tds.net

He just recently got the internet at his house and hasn't participated on this forum yet, but I am hopeful he will.

Pam
hdcrash

Post by hdcrash »

hello courtney my name is chris and i live in kentucky but if you want to email me its hdcrash@aol.com my accident was 8/6/02 and would be glad to discuss any topic with you on this injury
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thank you both!! I will be emailing!! Thanks a bunch!!!
~Courtney
Todd

Post by Todd »

Hi courtney my name todd I live in flint I'm not to far away from you.I would very much like to talk to you.I to have a brachial plexus injury TO AND HAVE NO SURGERIES NOT YET, I'M HOPPING TO GO TO THE MAYO CLINIC IN MN.It has been 15mos since my accident and I'm not giving up yet.If you read this and would like to talk, reply on this sit and I'll check back and give you my email Good luck. HOP TO HERE FROM YOU.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

> Hi courtney my name todd I live in flint I'm not to
> far away from you.I would very much like to talk to
> you.I to have a brachial plexus injury TO AND HAVE NO
> SURGERIES NOT YET, I'M HOPPING TO GO TO THE MAYO
> CLINIC IN MN.It has been 15mos since my accident and
> I'm not giving up yet.If you read this and would like
> to talk, reply on this sit and I'll check back and
> give you my email Good luck. HOP TO HERE FROM YOU. BJPWTAX@aol.com
cbe411
Injury Description, Date, extent, surgical intervention etc: MVA in 2001, nerve graph in 2002, Median Nerve Transfer in 2004 and an unsuccessful Gracillis Muscle Transfer in 2006. I am living life and loving it! Feel free to contact me :)

Post by cbe411 »

Todd i would love to talk with you. I emailed you now its up to you! :) post back here or emaail me! Hope to hear from you soon!!
~Courtney xoxo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi courtney you emailed me and my aunt did nit know i had talked to you. I would like to talk to you about are brachial plexus and share are injury.please email back and leave me your email.hope to here from you soon!! Todd xoxo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi courtney it's todd! you email me back, my aunt did not know I'M trying to talk to you. please live me your email so i can talk to you.I'm useing my brothers computer and my aunt's so get back with me so we can talk about are injury.
hope to here from you.
Todd xoxo
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi courtney it's todd. I'm glad you emailed me back.
I'M useing my aunts computer and my brothers so bear with me.I would like to talk to you more about are brachial plexus injury.hope we can talk soon please email me back; hope to here from you soon!
Todd xoxo