Why am i so mad all the time?

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
admin
Site Admin

Why am i so mad all the time?

Post by admin »

yo. what up? iight..here it goes. lately i been kinda irritable an stuff. i've been pretty stressed out for a while now an it's gettin' really bad. i need to talk to someone with advice or who might be goin' through the same thing as me..before it's too late and i do something insane, or something bad happens to me. lata. give me a holla, hella soon!!!
PeggyF

Re: Why am i so mad all the time?

Post by PeggyF »

So, what's going on with you? What do you want to talk about? I'm sure if anyone reading can help, they'll be more than happy to.
sunflowers

Post by sunflowers »

I have to tell you I have been going through the same thing What is your anger about, maybe we can just vent and blow off a little steam
Anita Hammer

Post by Anita Hammer »

I would say because you have to go through all the things all our kids have to go through in order to make them better - and hopefully have a normal life with an arm that can help them do things!

Angry at the fact that the doctors who cause this don't have to be held responsible & the fact that they can continue no matter what the cost!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Maybe medicine for your post traumatic stress is the answer. I had thought's and they were just that. Nothing too serious but they had the potential to be. I got help, but that was used against me later on. Anyways, all parent's that have injured kids go throught this..
punchy sue

Post by punchy sue »

Yo gangsta chic-
Like chill and take a few breaths for a second. Three weeks ago I was at the edge and ready to jump and I did just what you did. I told people I was going to, and the one's that truely loved me saved me from myself. You have to tell this to someone you trust and love and let them know you can't do it all by yourself. It's hard to say you're weak, but hell, it's a complexed, f*ed up situation, and not even superwoman could do it herself. She'd call the League of Justice on have all the Superfriends on her side. If you're angry, yell and shout and cuss if it makes you feel better, but make sure you've got a loved around to make sure you don't really f up. Alright. E-mail me if you want to let it out. I'm leaving Monday morning early to have an operation, but I'll keep checking to see if ya need me.
Stay straight gangsta chic and be loud but make sure someone has ya back.
THANX LOVE SUSAN(if you call me Sue, I'll punch ya!)
Lenni

Post by Lenni »

Hey angry one.........you got some good advice here......good luck letting it out and getting to a feel better place!

Lenni
Tessie258

Post by Tessie258 »

Hey,
I've gone through periods of my life when I was like this and I think a lot of different things were wrong. I'd get into a cycle of not getting enough sleep and then I also have allergies and the medicine I was taking was making me extremely angry and if that wasn't enough I started getting killer PMS!!!! The thing that helped me the most was that I went to a doctor and admitted how I was feeling and he said that these things sometimes get us and then it gets to be like a whirlpool and no matter how bad you want to get out of it it starts to drag you down. He prescribed an anti-depressant and it was like magic!!! I felt better within about 10 days. I've never gotten into that pattern again and if I did I'd go back and get back on the medicine again. I also take vitamins and make sure I get to bed at a good time because I found out the hard way that I really need 8 hours of sleep consistantly every night.
I hope you feel better soon. You have nothing to be embarrassed about. Life gets a little crazy sometimes and sometimes we need a little help getting back on track. I also have what another poster wrote about: Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome.....I suffered a lot of really bad things when I was growing up and I needed to get counseling to help me to deal with it.
I'm 40 now and I promise you there are brighter days ahead for you....This is just a temporary problem and I hope you will talk to a doctor.
Best of everything to you!
T.