david wilson

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Post by david wilson »

how about harly parts? ouch!!!
red [bmw parts]
Paul

Post by Paul »

no Dave I'm bmw parts, 180 at Daytona and turned my bemer into parts when i hit the pavement. Harlys are parts with out going down. Ouch Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! P
hdcrash

Post by hdcrash »

Yea Paul You can call me hd or Chris or Harley which ever you prefer.Your right about the harleys being parts before they hit the ground to you have to enjoy working on them just as much as you do riding them.I hate asking this Paul but can you tell me what happened in your accident.I dont know if you ment 180klm or 180mph either one is bad to hit the road on. I dont Know how to sign.
david wilson

Post by david wilson »

bmw parts at 180? must be an oilhead or a butler and smith repop. my get off was with a bmw also but only going about 50 but hit concreat mutch like briar nh. what class, battle of the twins? in front of the grand stand? how long ago? my last trip was in 99 always as a spectator. i saw a guy get off with a brocken suspention there with a bmw in 95 or 96. some of those daytona were a little fuzzy. hope it wasn't you. red
Paul

Post by Paul »

Harley- Dave yes your both right 1999, 585 was my # and it was 180 mph. look it up on the AHARM Web site. Paul
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I just found this site today after 11 years of dealing with my Elizabeth Ann's birth injury. I work at a hospital in Grand Rapids,Michigan...I think that I have some work to do get this message out to new parents!
david wilson

Post by david wilson »

hey paul
how mutch did you do to the bp? i would imagine 180 could really play havic with the wiring harness. i have been really pumped after seeing some pics on the ez board of riding one armed. don't think i'm ready but one day........ how about you? do you think about it?
red
Paul

Post by Paul »

C5,C6,and some of C7 it could have been worse. But thats bad enugh. No deltod, bicep & so on. I was in great shape. Down hill from thiar. But im going to start back. to get in shape. I haven't seen pepole riding one arm. Where do you see that? Think about, yes i have a idea to get a 3 wheeler. I also have a bad leg they back togather with steel. I walk but bend the knee only so mush. I can't make my leg over a full size 2 wheeler. I did move the gas from right to left side on a 4 wheeler i have the 1st year of my injury. But I don't ride it much. In fact I fell off the back of it when i poped the front up, going up a hill. Off the back i went, my 2 boy stoped thair mechines and ran down to me. I was'nt hert but it scared evry one. So i take it slow David. Paul
david wilson

Post by david wilson »

hey paul
sounds like the same flail arm as mine though i don't have any other injurys that have lingering effects.as for the one armed riders you can get that addy from page 12 of this topic. i will copy paste but can't get it to light up like lizzy does. she is also the gate keeper of the ez board though i can't seem to get signed up for some techno difficency. i believe the pictures were in at least two places. one was under how to and two were under a topic on the board discutions. they had two different aproaches. take a look it was way cool! with the trouble with the leg it would be nice if they would import the c1 bmw scooter that is a walk through for you. maybe next year. i did see anouther step through in cycle world that was a 750 cc made by craig vetter of vetter fairing fame. fun to think about. red
http://pub28.ezboard.com/badultswithbra ... usinjuries
Paul

Post by Paul »

i will check it out thanks Paul