Surgery has any one had any success

Treatments, Rehabilitation, and Recovery
Paul

Re: Surgery has any one had any success

Post by Paul »

Ya what do's Highlander mean. Do's that mean a person who's from a certin part of your contry like mountains? Paul
highlander_1406

Post by highlander_1406 »

Thats rite paul were i live in scotland i live rite at the very top which is highlands and island plus its a movie about this guys that fight with swords and the only way they can die is if their heads get chopped of lol
Paul

Post by Paul »

Oh right I herd of that movie. Whats the name of it? I will rent me copy of it. My doctor called today Dr Price a very nice guy wants to set something up in January with Dr.Grossmen in Maime FL to put my Tricipts to my bisips. Was any one had this done? Paul
highlander_1406

Post by highlander_1406 »

the film is just called highlander paul theres a cuple o them like highlander highlander2 and so on
Paul

Post by Paul »

Thank I'LL rent one for fun. I spent 3 hours on the web and found nothing about tricept to bicpet. Help anybody any leads on information? Paul
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

try this mate www.earlowen.com.au its a good site. Bob down under
hdcrash

Post by hdcrash »

Hi Paul this is hdcrash. I had a motor cyclr accident August,6,02.Several injurys sustained including tbpi with possible nerve root avulsions to C5 C6 C7 T1 I go in for surgery january 13 2003 exploratory at first with possible nerve graft with nerve used from leg. I live in Kentucky but go to the University of cinncnati for thearpy and surgery Dr. yakenboff and his team will do my surgery. hdcrash
Paul

Post by Paul »

Hi hd you have a lot of damage good luck. Is Dr. Yakenboff thair in the University? Can you tell use more about him? Do's he have a web site? Paul
hdcrash

Post by hdcrash »

Hey Paul This is hdcrash Yes Dr. Yakenboff is still at the university of cincinnati and I meet with him january 8 to discuss my surgery on the 13th.I will find out as much info as I can and get an email adress or website or phone number.You can find out more about my accident by going to tbpi hdcrash or tbpi chris.This website has been a blessing in disguise.Thanks for all your info.I wish you the best of luck and again thanks. P.S. I'll post everybit of info I get as soon as I get it.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello my name is Robyn...i am 20 years old now and when i was 16 i fell out of a moving truck in Jan 99' i tried to grab the door with my left arm and it resulted in stretching the bundle of nerves.I m not for sure exactly which ones... but anyway...i must say that after the first year and a half to two years was when i saw the most improvement....i underwent years of physical therapy and saw no postive results....so i quit going (i dont recommend you do this) i got depressed and just gave up they said i would never regain the use of my arm the chances was VERY slim... So i fell off the horse but eventually i picked myself up off the ground and got back on and tried again... I went and got a gym membership. I went every other day. When i started i had no muscle from what the emg showed. But still i tried. I used a machine called the "multi tricep" i went from doing 2 lbs (with the help of my good hand) 12 times a day to 25 lbs 30 times a day (with my bad hand)i saw major improvement with this machine and water arobics. Dont give up hope my friend it is still possible after two years and dont believe everything the docs tell ya lol im trying coral calcium and human growth hormone it stimulates the growth system maybe you should try it too currently i can you the whole upper extremity all the way down to my wrist i have yet to move my fingers but im not giving up.if you have any suggestions please email me at thesweetblond01@aol.com, im a little scared of the never graph surgery i havebnt done that yet in a way im glad b/c wen the cut your nerve you start all the way back at 0 and its not a for sure thing youll regain anything so ill stick with what i got at least this way i can hold and care for my 8 month old daughter! thanks and GOD BLESS YOU ALL