BPI story aired tonight!!

Forum for parents of injured who are seeking information from other parents or people living with the injury. All welcome
StaceyF

BPI story aired tonight!!

Post by StaceyF »

They aired our story tonight on the local evening news. The piece came out really good. Hopefully it will raise some awareness!!!! An article will be in the local papers here on Wed. as well!! Stacey
njbirk

Re: BPI story aired tonight!!

Post by njbirk »

Stacey,

That is just great.
Hopefully it will reach just the right person(s) who needs to see it. That is what Awareness is all about.

Nancy
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That is just awesome. Any way to get a copy? Could we mail you a tape and return envelope or pay you to get a copy? I would LOVE to see it!

Thanks for your incredible work!
Francine_Litz

Post by Francine_Litz »

Stacey- congratulations on a job well done!! good for you!! Look how many people you have educated. If they keep on seeing the words brachial plexus injury - they will get it!!

I'm so grateful for all of your hard work!
big hugs,
francine
Kimberly

Post by Kimberly »

What is the name of the TV station or the call letters? I would like to see if it is on their website.
Kimberly
StaceyF

Post by StaceyF »

It is WAGM TV on CBS. I checked the web sight and could not bring it up. I guess if you want copies email me directly and I will figure out how to do it. They had it on at 6:00 PM, 11:00 PM last night and at 6:40 this am. I have heard lots of comments from local people today. The article that Louise is talking about is in the Aroostook Republican Newspaper and Star Harold Newspaper. That should be on the web sight. It will come out tomorrow. Stacey