Maureen aka Gianni's mom
by Gianni
Wed Jan 21, 2004 6:09 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: trouble with son
Replies: 11
Views: 1184

Re: trouble with son

<t>Linda,<br/> <br/> I'm so sorry for you and your son. My older son had an accident and the other person died. He has also had a difficult time with it, not to the extent your son is feeling, but still very depressed. It has been 4 years since this happened. I am hoping that when the law suit again...
by Gianni
Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:53 pm
Topic: Inquiry - Advise needed
Replies: 10
Views: 958

Re: Inquiry - Advise needed

Ask your Doctor, not the PT. They are not trained to tell you any of this stuff. Only your doctor can say if your the tens machine can be used in his case. PT ARE NOT DOCTORS!!!
by Gianni
Wed Nov 26, 2003 6:10 pm
Topic: firing
Replies: 8
Views: 1418

Re: firing

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Life throws us many curves but we must remember to count our blessings.

Maureen aka Gianni's mom
by Gianni
Mon Nov 24, 2003 11:09 pm

Re: firing

<t>It is one year post surgery, I put a call into Dr. Kline because I think it is time for Gianni to begin to advance to therapy that is more productive then just range of motion. I found a place that is very informative and they have a pool and lots of equipment. When I told them about Gianni they ...
by Gianni
Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:02 pm

firing

<t>hi everyone,<br/> <br/> I just had to write tonight. Gianni, who will very rarely show me any improvement with his arm when he feels it, told me tonight that his bisep has begun to fire. When he bends his elbow using force he feels it all the way down to his thumb. He is now a little over one yea...
by Gianni
Tue Oct 28, 2003 7:12 pm
Topic: Recovery after surgery, what's yours been like.
Replies: 18
Views: 1955

Re: Recovery after surgery, what's yours been like.

Courtney,

Before your second surgery, could you bend at the elbow when your arm was lying on a table???
by Gianni
Mon Oct 27, 2003 10:19 pm

Was your first surgery nerve graft. Gianni had nine nerve grafts done. They removed an 18inch nerve from his leg.
by Gianni
Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:01 pm

When was your first, what was done and long after your injury did you have the surgery?