Search found 58 matches

by trimommy
Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:28 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: New to This/Son injured
Replies: 11
Views: 5440

Re: New to This/Son injured

<t>i am so sorry to hear about your son. by all means, contact as many experts as you can. since you are in the DC area, you may want to try Dr. Belzberg at Johns Hopkins. maybe since you are there he would get you in soon. and yes, you should also contact the mayo clinic. i got 3 opinions for my in...
by trimommy
Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:44 am
Topic: 2 mile swim
Replies: 10
Views: 1453

Re: 2 mile swim

<t>hi heddi,<br/> im learning a bit about the PC athlete for triathlon. there dont seem to be a lot that advertise for PC's. however, when you sign up, there is a place to indicate PC. That's what i did when i signed up for IM Lake Placid. although IM has mass starts so it doesnt really matter. gett...
by trimommy
Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:47 pm
Topic: 2 mile swim
Replies: 10
Views: 1453

Re: 2 mile swim

<t>great job Heddi!!!!<br/> you are awesome and should be so proud of yourself. and the hurricane too! sure didn't try to make it easy for you, huh? funny you mentioned that you could feel the pain from the barometric pressure changing. that's something i have been noticing. maybe weshould all get j...
by trimommy
Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:06 am
Topic: I Finished the Marathon!
Replies: 7
Views: 1992

Re: I Finished the Marathon!

awesome job joel!!!!
what an accomplishment. you should be very proud of yourself.

keep up the food work!

congratulations,

Robin
by trimommy
Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:37 pm
Topic: Triathlons
Replies: 34
Views: 4796

Re: Triathlons

<t>Congratulations Dan!!!<br/> Do you have the bug??? can't stop at just one can you? Triathlons are like potato chips...once you open up the bag its all over!!<br/> Dan you are a huge inspiration to me and i know to so many others. Thank you for your straight talk and help. It was because of your s...
by trimommy
Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:18 pm
Topic: Trip Back To The Mayo
Replies: 9
Views: 1327

Re: Trip Back To The Mayo

Bring your parka!!! i just returned and while today was in the 70's it was in the 30's yesterday morning!!! good luck!!!!! They are an amazing team!
by trimommy
Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:24 pm
Topic: Mayo clinic question?????
Replies: 5
Views: 1040

Re: Mayo clinic question?????

hi wes,

take a look at a post on the previous page. it is entitled trapezius and muscle transfer surgery. This may be a next step for shoulder stability. Glynn had the surgery last week. im sure if you reply to it, his wife Alecia would be happy to tell you more.
good luck!
by trimommy
Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:12 am

Great job Heddi!

Way to push it. sometimes the tougher the race, the sweeter the finish!!!!! i am so happy for you. keep it up!

Robin
by trimommy
Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:26 pm

Heddi --
Good luck with your race this weekend!!! i dont know if you will read this first, but i'll be thinking of you!!! stay calm and have fun!! most of all, be safe!!

please let us know how you do!!!
you are amazing! you go!!!!!
by trimommy
Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:47 am

<t>Hi!!!<br/> Freestyle with one arm takes a little getting used to. My teamates who swim open water with me 2x a week have all tried it and they cant do it. The difference is, I have to do it or i dont swim!!! it does take a little getting used to, but you will be able to. The trick is to really le...