Cool video,thanks.
by ArmStrong
Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:52 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: New Video and New Study needs Adult OBPI's
Replies: 10
Views: 4720

Re: IMPORTANT!!!! New Video and New Study needs Adult OBPI's

Angela you look great! congratulations on all of your success,you have such a beautiful attitude and a beautiful smile,may you continue to shine!
by ArmStrong
Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:42 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: opinions please
Replies: 7
Views: 2732

Re: opinions please

Good luck with your recovery.
by ArmStrong
Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:17 pm
Topic: Medical Review Panel Today
Views: 3039

Re: Medical Review Panel Today

Good luck I hope they make the right decision and take responsibility for their mistake and I hope you continue to improve and get better.
by ArmStrong
Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:10 pm
Topic: ok the results to this vid seem kind of fast
Replies: 3
Views: 2189

Re: ok the results to this vid seem kind of fast

COULDN'T AGREE MORE,WHAT CHRISTOPHER SAID IS RIGHT ON POINT.
by ArmStrong
Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:39 pm
Topic: ok the results to this vid seem kind of fast
Replies: 3
Views: 2189

Re: ok the results to this vid seem kind of fast

I'VE SEEN DR. ELKWOODS VIDEOS BEFORE AND HE SEEMS TO TO BE ONE OF THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS.THERE'S ONE VIDEO WHERE HE OPERATED ON A WOMAN WITH A BRACHIAL INJURY AND SHE MADE A COMPLETE RECOVERY,NOT 95% BUT COMPLETE 100% BACK TO NORMAL RECOVERY.AS WE ALL KNOW THAT'S EXTREMELY RARE WITH THESE INJURIES...
by ArmStrong
Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:47 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: opinions please
Views: 2732

Re: opinions please

JMAR Considering that you got your injury from surgery I understand your concern I had the nerve transfer surgery in March saw my doctor for a check up last week and he said it was still early and that I should start seeing some return of function in the next few months to come.In my opinion the sur...
by ArmStrong
Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:16 am
Topic: Depression and anger
Replies: 16
Views: 6412

Re: Depression and anger

HELLO PETER, I'VE HAD MY INJURY FOR 9MONTHS NOW AND EVEN THOUGH I STILL HAVE PAIN,ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO I DECIDED TO STOP TAKING ANY DOCTOR PRESCRIBED MEDS MAINLY BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY DO TO THE LIVER AND KIDNEYS.DEALING WITH THIS INJURY IS HARD ENOUGH AND TO THINK THAT THE MEDICATION THAT IS SUPPOSED T...
by ArmStrong
Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:47 am
Topic: Depression and anger
Replies: 16
Views: 6412

Re: Depression and anger

Sorry you guys have to go through this.The best support group I've found is right here on this site.I've gotten the best advice and encouragement from the folks on here who KNOW what I'm going through and yes it is depressing and upsetting and you may never get over it but you can get through it.
by ArmStrong
Sat Jun 11, 2011 5:38 am
Topic: Hi all, Newbie here saying hi...
Replies: 6
Views: 3022

Re: Hi all, Newbie here saying hi...

In my 9th month with this injury and being in my late 30's it trips me out to hear you guys who have 20 years+ with this injury.It makes me wish i would have done some things alot sooner but taking care of my father who has suffered multiple strokes and ironically a paralyzed arm has been my focus f...