Search found 100 matches

by ArmStrong
Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:08 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Just had surgery on 08/18/2011
Replies: 7
Views: 2670

Re: Just had surgery on 08/18/2011

I'm glad to know that you all are seeing some recovery from your surgeries,it's very frustrating to go through all the changes that happen with this injury and go through surgery and nothing changes.I had my surgery in march and so far nothing but it's always good to hear from those who are getting ...
by ArmStrong
Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:25 am
Topic: Overly Optomistic
Views: 3235

Re: Overly Optomistic

Thanks again guys for the advice,it was a great idea to let her read your posts and hear from folks who have been through/going through the same thing I am.She has a completely different attitude whenever the subject comes up and she is educating herself more about the injury and continues to offer ...
by ArmStrong
Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:48 am
Topic: Just had surgery on 08/18/2011
Views: 2670

Re: Just had surgery on 08/18/2011

Congrats!!! I know you must have been excited to get such good news,I hope it continues to be good news and great recovery for you.Good luck and best wishes.
by ArmStrong
Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:32 am

Re: Overly Optomistic

Thanks for the advice guys,much appreciated!
by ArmStrong
Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:29 pm

Overly Optomistic

How do you deal with someone who is,what i call,overly optomistic?. I have a friend whom I have known for a few years and she has been a good friend,she has been there since my accident and has been supportive and encouraging and I appreciate that.Problem is she comes up with these suggestions of th...
by ArmStrong
Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:38 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: surgery
Replies: 8
Views: 2423

Re: surgery

That's great Jmar I hope you continue to make progress,yeah it's important to keep those fingers as loose as you can,I'm still waiting to see some results from my surgery back in march but so far no measurable change...yet..just trying to remain optomistic.Keep doing whatever exercises you can to ga...
by ArmStrong
Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:32 am

Jmar you can always leave me a pm I try to check in at least once a week,I know it's important to be able to share what we're going through and know that someone is listening.Keep your head up.
by ArmStrong
Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:33 am

good luck
by ArmStrong
Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Jmar keep hanging in there and continue to be patient,good luck.
by ArmStrong
Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:15 am
Topic: Non Dominant Hand Writing Skills
Replies: 10
Views: 4645

Re: Non Dominant Hand Writing Skills

Christopher just wanted to give my support and tell you to keep at it,I was actually surprised to read that it was you who was having trouble,you seem to be the guy on here who can do anything so stick with it and I'm sure you'll be adding it to your list of accomplishments in no time.Good luck.