Search found 524 matches

by jmar
Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:11 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: One-Armed Anti Persperant Help
Replies: 12
Views: 7010

Re: One-Armed Anti Persperant Help

i just tried to put the device on my good hand. without needing to using my thumb, it worked very well. i strapped it to my fingertips, giving it a little better reach and grip. but i dont know how well she would be able to strap it on her good hand. it also gives a razor more length to use with the...
by jmar
Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:36 pm
Topic: One-Armed Anti Persperant Help
Replies: 12
Views: 7010

Re: One-Armed Anti Persperant Help

i have a device i used for a while. it has two steel rods in it somewhat like a splint. it goes around your palm. alongside the rods is a pocket that you can put your razor in. the other side is a velcro strap that is adjustable. the rods go on your palm to hold a razor. but if you put it on backwar...
by jmar
Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:41 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: The first unstoppable
Replies: 6
Views: 4649

Re: The first unstoppable

armstrong. i am so glad to hear you are doing so much better. :D keep up the good work
by jmar
Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:39 am
Topic: Stellate Ganglion Block
Replies: 8
Views: 5264

Re: Stellate Ganglion Block

hope it helps him as much as it did for me.
by jmar
Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:19 am
Topic: Stellate Ganglion Block
Replies: 8
Views: 5264

Re: Stellate Ganglion Block

i was totally confused with the statement of a high failure rate. my doctor told me it had a very high success rate. i looked it up and found out the difference. it DID in fact, have relativley high failure rate. the high failure rate is due to the old way of just blindly putting in the needle and h...
by jmar
Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:39 pm
Topic: Driving
Replies: 4
Views: 2060

Re: Driving

i can not grip the wheel with my left hand enough to make a turn. i have adapted just fine. i drove for 30 years using both hands. it took me less than a year to totally adapt to using one hand, but i am comfortable with driving with 1 (1/2?) hands. the only real problem with driving now is the fact...
by jmar
Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:30 am
Topic: Driving
Replies: 4
Views: 2060

Re: Driving

i was at an auto parts store one day to purchase one of those. there happened to be a police officer there at the time. i asked him if those were ok to put on a car since it stated on the package it was for off road vehicles only. the officer told me it was perfectly all right to put it on a car. BU...
by jmar
Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:55 pm
Topic: Balance and riding a bike
Replies: 2
Views: 1461

Re: Balance and riding a bike

JARMAR? LOL VERY FUNNY!!! how about JMAR?
by jmar
Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:56 pm
Topic: motorcycles and BPI
Replies: 23
Views: 14746

Re: motorcycles and BPI

dont really need inspiration to ride a bicycle....just some balance....lol
by jmar
Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:14 pm
Topic: motorcycles and BPI
Replies: 23
Views: 14746

Re: motorcycles and BPI

my injury was during a surgery. when i got up, i had problems walking. it was a few months later when i tried to ride my brand new bicycle when i discovered a balance problem. i have no problem walking now, but i still cant ride a bicycle.