Search found 759 matches

by Master DIVER TOM
Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:41 am
Forum: New? Start Here!
Topic: New, 43 and diagnosed with obstetrical Klumpke's
Replies: 3
Views: 4949

Re: New, 43 and diagnosed with obstetrical Klumpke's

Wow :shock: Thanks for sharing, Many of us do have that bent arm, some call it a waiters arm to :shock: 1952 ,My birth erbs came with a broken elbow and scapula, Dam Forceps :evil: You like many of us here posting never got help from a doctor overtime ether. Many have found a doctor who did help to ...
by Master DIVER TOM
Sat Aug 06, 2016 3:04 pm
Topic: Any teens out there!!??
Replies: 2
Views: 5084

Re: Any teens out there!!??

I hope you would of found a response by now, Please post your need on face book and other title post here, like Young Adults to what you ask is very important to me, being home alone and without help is very Bad, lifetime like his , No help or hope. I want you to get help , I am here :shock: Best he...
by Master DIVER TOM
Tue Jul 26, 2016 11:23 am
Topic: Help!!!
Replies: 1
Views: 4345

Re: Help!!!

Hi, I will try to help :roll: Please go on face book and ask your question to. Getting a second is very important ,so is a doctor giving you the names of others having the surgeries and there outcomes. I know that there is a doctor ,patient issue . But if the doctor would ask the parents of patients...
by Master DIVER TOM
Mon May 16, 2016 4:22 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Help... SSI
Replies: 2
Views: 5227

Re: Help... SSI

Wow, I have never seen a post like this, ever overtime. I would ask you to get on face book on this question to. The best way to do this is in person, I hope you have or can get a Current evaluation of your daughter ? If you can get a current evaluation from the doctor who did the evaluation for you...
by Master DIVER TOM
Sun May 15, 2016 7:14 am
Topic: New beginning and 1 time, posting ????
Replies: 0
Views: 59841

New beginning and 1 time, posting ????

To lurkers and new Bees :shock: I am so happy when new bess, post ;) Sometimes its better to post the harder question here, There are many here posting to help :D There is No , limit on experances here and support, who post overtime ;) Everyone postting here started as lukers :shock: :roll: Many now...
by Master DIVER TOM
Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:52 pm
Topic: Awareness and reachers ????
Views: 4558

Re: Awareness and reachers ????

Awareness , Recovery and learning to find away to overcome, the limitation with surgeries you end up in life :roll: I hope there really is more reach on what works and what does not work doing surgeries . I Smile every time a new post shows , how many ways we learn in spite of outcome with or withou...
by Master DIVER TOM
Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:26 am
Topic: Awareness and reachers ????
Views: 4558

Awareness and reachers ????

I am just thinking here :shock: :roll: I am SOooo Glad to a Grant to reaches get , What works in recovery and what does not work is very important , By so many post here to ;) Sad to say to date , Trying to recover after a Trying so hard and lack of recovery happens to :roll: If this recher goes to ...
by Master DIVER TOM
Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:46 pm
Forum: Share Your Story: Living with a TBPI
Topic: KEEP ON PUSHING!
Views: 5102

Re: KEEP ON PUSHING!

First to ARMSRONG!!!
You posted, some Very IMportant Things of Support!! ;) :D
We arw Family , Applys!! ;) :D
Support is in trying < you have base on the Taniity to TRY!!!!
GOOD try ;) Move others to Try!!!! ;)
:D Tom
A will to try, It US>>>>>>>>
TOM
by Master DIVER TOM
Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:52 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Anyone here with a BPI play violin?
Views: 4676

Re: Anyone here with a BPI play violin?

Hi, I hope you get a response here :roll: You might want this on face book to?? From the world of adapting :roll: Violins get played with a head rest and Fiddles are played in all types of position on the body , if playing a violin like a fiddle to strum lower might help?? :shock: If this does not w...
by Master DIVER TOM
Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:10 am
Topic: Glad To Become A Part Of This Group
Views: 3138

Re: Glad To Become A Part Of This Group

Hi, I am glad you wrote ;) :D Its Amazing there are so many post from , the no help side of these injuries and birth erbs to like me to , No help sucks, good thing others find away to adapt in a two arm world ,like us :shock: Some do some dont overtime by a Quest to do so, by so many posting here to...