Search found 1176 matches

by jennyb
Tue Nov 20, 2001 7:35 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Happy Birthday TINA - Baby...LOL
Replies: 7
Views: 2922

Re: Happy Birthday TINA - Baby...LOL

<t>happy birthday tina-god knows how late this is but y know, beer, snokes-the days just blend together. In fact, this is my one year anniversary of arriving in New Zealand, I celebrated by drinking quite a lot of warm, flat beer, oh yesssssssssssss take care pet it may all be downhill from here but...
by jennyb
Thu Nov 15, 2001 5:31 am
Topic: question for bikers
Replies: 8
Views: 4858

Re: question for bikers

<t>good question george. According to witnesses at my accident I let go of the 'bars and flew like a bird on impact with the truck, i hit the ground with my head (thank you Bell helmets for saving my life!) and slid along for a long way-classic bpi manouver. I had weird numb stuff up my whole right ...
by jennyb
Tue Nov 06, 2001 12:35 am
Topic: where is everyone?
Replies: 9
Views: 6021

please explain!

for the benefit of all non yanks....WHY is it called the World Series when only Americans are in it? Hey, maybe we Brits should do that with the football World Cup next year, then we might win! lol :0)
by jennyb
Tue Nov 06, 2001 12:31 am
Topic: kath-and other redheads
Replies: 1
Views: 2438

kath-and other redheads

kath i just saw this site listed in the newspaper and i thought of you! check it out.... http://www.redandproud.com
i'll be offline a while, i'm leaving for the UK tomorrow lunchtime and i'll be flying 26 hours...speak soon :0)
by jennyb
Sun Nov 04, 2001 2:41 am
Topic: testing testing
Replies: 9
Views: 4384

Re: testing testing

wow tina you certainly put the software thru its paces! you yanks....u wouldn't catch a brit using filthy words like that now would u? lolol :0)
by jennyb
Fri Nov 02, 2001 5:30 pm
Topic: This is groovy!!!
Replies: 15
Views: 7953

Re: This is groovy!!!

this is like some of the discussion boards i've visited, it isn't complicated, just different. how does ubpn know i am who i say i am? could i register again with different details & pretend to be someone else? lolol i like to forsee problems :0)