Search found 98 matches

by Andrew
Mon Apr 15, 2002 9:33 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Oxycontin
Replies: 10
Views: 1762

Oxycontin

<t>Since my surgery in February I decreased the Oxycontin from 120 mg a day to 40 mg a day. i have found in the last couple of weeks that the medication only lasts about 4 hours and it is supposed to be a 12 hour pill right? Anyone have any suggestions? Is anyone else takeing Oxy? I have heard its v...
by Andrew
Tue Mar 19, 2002 12:47 am
Topic: Hi! We are 6 months into the bpi--need help and support
Replies: 9
Views: 1872

Re: Hi! We are 6 months into the bpi--need help and support

<t>Hi,<br/> sorry to here about the accident i just had surgery for a nerve graph on c5, c6 and c7. The docter had removed alot of scar tisue around the the area where the nerves were severed. she said it may reduce the pain and it DID!!. I was on 40 mg of oxycontin 3 times a day with nerountin and ...
by Andrew
Thu Mar 14, 2002 9:47 pm
Topic: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )
Replies: 670
Views: 189436

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Andrew a tbpi of the right arm a snowmobile accident december 7 2001 i am 15 years old.
by Andrew
Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:15 pm
Topic: video games
Replies: 14
Views: 3597

Re: video games

<r>Sorry i dident give you the link this is it<br/> <URL url="http://www.us.playstation.com/product_detail/product_detail.jhtml?PRODID=20&CATID=402"><LINK_TEXT text="http://www.us.playstation.com/product_d ... &CATID=402">http://www.us.playstation.com/product_detail/product_detail.jhtml?PROD...
by Andrew
Wed Feb 27, 2002 10:10 pm
Topic: video games
Replies: 14
Views: 3597

Re: video games

Hey i use this controler from PS2 or PS1. It is a great contoler but only works on the older PS2 games and takes a bit of getting used to.

Hope this helps you out
Andrew
by Andrew
Wed Feb 27, 2002 5:49 pm
Topic: 15 year old just had surgery
Replies: 16
Views: 1776

Re: 15 year old just had surgery

<r>Hey everyone! This is Andrew, Thankyou so much for your replies. It's been helpfull for me to know what to expect. I guess i will have to get used to the pain. Thank you for your continued support! It has made this a lot easier for me. <E>:)</E> I will try to reply to everyone. Thanks again- Andr...
by Andrew
Mon Feb 25, 2002 4:17 pm

Re: 15 year old just had surgery

<t>Hello Bridget,<br/> Thankyou for replying to my message. That would be great if I could contact the person in Minnisota. To answer your question I live in Dawson Creek, British Columbia , Canada. Do you yourself have a brachial plexus injury? My biggest problem is dealing the problem right now, a...
by Andrew
Mon Feb 25, 2002 12:53 pm

15 year old just had surgery

<t>Hi, my name is Andrew,on December 7, 2001 i had a snowmobile accident with my brother in law i had a complete BPI.I am 15 years old.I have just had surgery to repair some of the nerves. There were two nerves taken from my legs and transferred up to the C5,6,7 nerves. It was a long surgery (16 hrs...