Search found 77 matches

by Nan in On
Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:28 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: James? Mike? How are you guys doing?
Replies: 3
Views: 734

Re: James? Mike? How are you guys doing?

<t>James, happy to hear that you have come through your surgery well and are now down to the business of recouping! Take care and be sure to come back to fill us in on the details whe you are able.<br/> Love your positive attitude...that alone will get you through this!<br/> Thanks for dropping by.<...
by Nan in On
Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:03 pm
Topic: James? Mike? How are you guys doing?
Replies: 3
Views: 734

James? Mike? How are you guys doing?

<t>James, it's been a month or two since your surgery, has it not? We haven't heard anything from you.<br/> Hope all is well with your recovery...hope you will check in when you can.<br/> <br/> Mike, how are you progressing? Have you made any decisions about treatment?<br/> <br/> Been thinking a lot...
by Nan in On
Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:09 am
Topic: Best wishes for James!
Replies: 2
Views: 861

Best wishes for James!

<t>James has had his pec transfer and has reported that all went well and he gets the splint off March 14th!<br/> Just thought I would bump this info up from the bottom of another post, so we could all welcome him back and wish him well!<br/> I wish you all the best James and look forward to<br/> an...
by Nan in On
Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:59 am
Topic: bpi/winged scapula
Replies: 198
Views: 56100

Re: bpi/winged scapula

<t>Wonderful that you could drop in James!<br/> Happy to hear that all went well and you are<br/> back home recuperating... hope you are getting <br/> lots of tender loving care.<br/> Look forward to an update when you have the splint<br/> removed and are up to writing.<br/> Wishing you great succes...
by Nan in On
Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:02 pm
Topic: parsonage turner syndrome
Views: 538

Re: parsonage turner syndrome

<t>Just wanted to add that there are just about as many theories on the cause of this injury as there is names for it...so it can be very confusing when every doctor you visit calls it something different.<br/> If you read Steven Fromms webpage, it should help you to understand this, or at least to ...
by Nan in On
Sun Feb 13, 2005 1:55 pm
Topic: parsonage turner syndrome
Views: 538

Re: parsonage turner syndrome

<r>Parsonage Turner syndrome is the nomenclature for brachial neuritis or brachial amyotrophy when it has been caused by a virus rather than an injury by surgery/birth/accident as I understand it.<br/> If you read through the threads pertaining to "winging scapula" on this board you will find the te...
by Nan in On
Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:46 am
Topic: Chronic Pain Study
Replies: 4
Views: 933

Re: Chronic Pain Study

<t>This is a wonderful idea, as is anything that increases awareness about chronic pain!<br/> I understand from the instructions that this survey is only for the "families" of the chronic pain sufferer and not to be filled out by the person who is diagnosed with chronic pain...so, I guess I am ineli...
by Nan in On
Wed Feb 09, 2005 2:29 pm
Topic: Stimulator C1-5 Bp Accident Please Read!!
Replies: 7
Views: 1176

Re: Stimulator C1-5 Bp Accident Please Read!!

Keith
I have sent you a personal email with the attachments Ellen spoke of earlier...hope it helps.
This is unacceptable!!!

> everyone expects me to be normal. My dad
> is the worse he is always saying pain is pain
by Nan in On
Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:10 am
Topic: When to stop
Replies: 9
Views: 1182

Re: When to stop

<t>Hi Shanna<br/> Wow can I relate to how you are feeling!<br/> I have been searching for answers for 5 years and sometimes I begin to think, as you have, that maybe I need to just let it go, keep popping the pain pills and struggle on as best I can...but then I think...hey, I am only 46...I have a ...
by Nan in On
Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:39 am
Topic: Winging and chronic shoulder tendonitis?
Replies: 5
Views: 760

Re: Winging and chronic shoulder tendonitis?

<t>Thank you Aurelia. <br/> The swimming is a great idea, although with my limited ROM, I fear I might drown...but we are having a new Wellness Center built in the Spring which will include a therapy pool, and I will check into my options there. I definitely have been guarding my shoulders for too l...