Search found 46 matches

by Tyson
Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:51 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: depression
Replies: 28
Views: 5620

Re: depression

I am trying to understand the highs and lows about having tbpi. Im in Toronto and it just starting getting real cold here. All of the sudden my pain won't stop and i'm getting really depressed. How can I over come this low time im going thru? Please help....
by Tyson
Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:25 pm
Topic: After surgery
Replies: 6
Views: 1036

Re: After surgery

Reason why I asked because last Saturday I got goosebumps on my left arm but only in some spots as well as on my shoulder , tricep and my back. It's the 1st time since my injury in June 06. I'm about 7 weeks post surgery now. Does the make sense?
by Tyson
Thu Jan 11, 2007 4:48 pm
Topic: After surgery
Replies: 6
Views: 1036

After surgery

I was wondering if after surgery do most people get the feelings back then the movement or is it the other way around? I know it all takes time just hoping someone can give me some light.
by Tyson
Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:21 am
Topic: What expect after surgery?
Replies: 15
Views: 2140

Re: What expect after surgery?

Thank you again your information does help alot. I do though have a question about your son John. How soon after his surgery did he start to use the stim? And At this time has John been able to put back any muscle on his affected arm?
by Tyson
Wed Dec 06, 2006 11:36 pm

<t>Thank you for all the replies. The only thing bugging me the most in the damm staples. I guess once there out things get better. Wgat would the average time frame be for things to start happening. I know it won't be overnight. I guess im rushing ahead of myself abit. I hope everyone that has gone...
by Tyson
Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:27 am

<t>Well my surgery went very well. It was just over 8 hrs. The Dr's got enough nerves from my chest/rib area to do the graft without having to take any nerves from my leg. They cut me from just below my ear to the middle of my chest. I got about 100 staples. The good thing is the pain I had before t...
by Tyson
Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:26 pm
Topic: Got TBPI from Football
Replies: 10
Views: 1446

Re: Got TBPI from Football

Well finally it's the day before my surgery and I'm really ready to get this stared. I will be back to let everyone know how it went. I am going to post some before and after pics when i get a chance. Thanking everyone for there help.
by Tyson
Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:09 am
Topic: Treatments
Replies: 12
Views: 2368

Re: Treatments

<r>Thank you for replying Ellen. I would really like to read that file if can email it please that would be great. Im goin for my surgery this friday but my Dr said he was only doing the never transfers and not muscle. I don't understand why not muscle tranfers as well. I have the exact same thing a...
by Tyson
Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:14 am

Hi Ellen. I was wondering it's been i think 4 yrs since your son got hurt. Did he gain any muscle back in his arm? Does he need anymore operations?
by Tyson
Tue Nov 14, 2006 11:22 am

<t>They are avulsed what I meant to say was that the Dr said my nerves and muscle are still good but they are not attached to the spine. I guess that means they are not dead yet. I hope that makes more sense. Thru microcurrent treatment they see that the nerves are firing but no signal is getting to...