Search found 46 matches

by Tyson
Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:11 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Question about sugeries/procedures done
Replies: 3
Views: 808

Re: Question about sugeries/procedures done

<t>My operation was as followed Neurotization of suprascapular nerve with spinal accessory nerve and neurotization of left musculocutaneous nerve with 4th and 5th intercostal nerve. That was done on Dec 1st ,2006 so far I have been getting different types of feelings but no movement. I had avulsed a...
by Tyson
Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:07 am
Topic: Working out
Replies: 8
Views: 1397

Working out

I was wondering if anyone with tbpi is able to do a full body workout? Also after working out does the affected arm hurt in any way? Also does the affect arm get a workout? I mean going thru the range of motion that the good arm does. Thank you for your time.
by Tyson
Sat Mar 10, 2007 12:15 am
Topic: Brachial Plexus Injury Stories
Replies: 6
Views: 1792

Re: Brachial Plexus Injury Stories

<t>Well my story starts like this. I play semi pro football in Ontario,Canada. On June 10th , 2006 I was going in for a tackle when the running back at the last second dropped his helmet on my left side of my neck/shoulder area. This caused me to pass out on impact and to lose all feeling from the n...
by Tyson
Thu Feb 22, 2007 10:43 am
Topic: update...
Replies: 10
Views: 1819

Re: update...

Sending lots of best wishes and prayers to you Courtney.
by Tyson
Fri Feb 09, 2007 6:11 pm
Topic: Surgery
Replies: 0
Views: 700

Surgery

<t>I was wondering if anyone had this procedure or anything close to it done. Neurotization of suprascapular nerve with spinal accessory nerve and neurotization of left musculocutaneous nerve with 4th and 5th intercostal nerve.<br/> I had this done on Dec 1st 06. I would like to know how the recover...
by Tyson
Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:53 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Vitamin B for nerve repair?
Replies: 11
Views: 4167

Re: Vitamin B for nerve repair?

Just wondering how much of these vitamins can you take per day? B1, B2, B3, B6 and B12. Thanking you in advance.
by Tyson
Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:39 am
Topic: Laser therapy update
Replies: 9
Views: 1550

Re: Laser therapy update

That's good to know it worked as I just started Laser therapy myself. I soon hope to be pain free like yourself.
by Tyson
Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:36 am
Topic: lawsuits
Views: 907

Re: lawsuits

Thank you both Traci and Henery for replying. I have 1 lawyer now and he says I might not have a case so im going to try another lawyer I will keep fighting it til I get it settled.
by Tyson
Thu Jan 25, 2007 9:27 am
Topic: Scream((()))
Replies: 1
Views: 517

Re: Scream((()))

<t>I feel that way and I am almost 8 weeks post-op. My Injury happen in June 2006. Im in Toronto and the cold weather doesn't help me at all. I have my days were I just want to screan at the top of my lungs. The bottom line is WE have to remain strong minded to beat the pain. Use your support system...
by Tyson
Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:54 pm
Topic: lawsuits
Views: 907

lawsuits

I just wanted to know if anyone with tbpi has ever filed a lawsuit against a sports team or anyone in general for damages? If so, were you successful?