Search found 46 matches

by Tyson
Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:42 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Relationships
Replies: 14
Views: 2112

Re: Relationships

Thank you all for your input. I know it will take a lot of work but it will get better.
by Tyson
Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:05 am
Replies: 2
Views: 724

Relationships

<t>Hi I was wondering how people with TBPI deal with relationships? Did anyone lose a wife, husband, girlfriend or <br/> boyfriend due to the stress of the injury? Im 8 months post op and I find that the stress of my injury is affecting my relationship. I'm just looking for some feedback. Thanks ver...
by Tyson
Wed Aug 29, 2007 1:04 am
Replies: 14
Views: 2112

Relationships

<t>Hi I was wondering how people with TBPI dealing with relationships? Did anyone lose a wife, husband, girlfriend or <br/> boyfriend due to the stress of the injury? Im 8 months post op and I find that the stress of my injury in affecting my relationship. I'm just looking for some feedback. Thanks ...
by Tyson
Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:41 am
Topic: Football injury-story
Replies: 9
Views: 986

Re: Football injury-story

<t>A year ago i was injury playing football just like the player in the article. I had avulsed C5,C6, C7,C8 and T1. Where i live in Toronto it was unheard of to have this happen this bad playing football but it goes to show you anything can happen in life. I'm hoping to regain some use of my arm bac...
by Tyson
Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:22 pm
Topic: I have designed a great sling
Replies: 19
Views: 8716

Re: I have designed a great sling

Hi i would love to see pictures of the sling people are using as I am in need of a new one so i can play sports again. My email is gunky81@hotmail.com. Thank you if anyone can help me.
by Tyson
Mon May 07, 2007 7:22 pm
Topic: People in severe pain with TBPI
Replies: 2
Views: 972

Re: People in severe pain with TBPI

<t>I actually stop taking all my med's after watching The Secret DVD. It really is mind over matter but it doesn't work for everyone. I tell my self everyday that i feel great and it works for me. It does suck that we have to go thru such pain that not to many people understand. Keep your mind very ...
by Tyson
Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:24 pm
Topic: What's your take on this new pain?
Replies: 6
Views: 1142

Re: What's your take on this new pain?

<t>Wazza I'm feeling very much the same things you were going thru when your new pain started. The pain I feel is something i never felt before. After reading your post it made me understand the new pains. I'm going to see my Dr on May 7th. I hope i can get an emg done to back what i think is going ...
by Tyson
Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:54 pm
Topic: Working out
Replies: 8
Views: 1397

Re: Working out

A question I forgot to ask. I know creatine helps build on muscle you have. My question is once your bpi arm starts to move will it help the arm to gain any kind of muscle or strength?
by Tyson
Sat Mar 24, 2007 7:15 pm
Topic: Physical Activity!
Replies: 20
Views: 3730

Re: Physical Activity!

<t>Since being LTBPI I have been able to get on the ice and skate with my family and I am going to play soccer this summer. I find that if your an active person with this injury you should try to get back being active. It takes away the pain. Im only 9 months post injury but it does feel like it's b...
by Tyson
Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:30 pm
Topic: it must be me
Replies: 23
Views: 2619

Re: it must be me

<t>I am still very new to this all myself being 9 months post injury. I can say this if it wasn't for the post that I have read so far I would of given up on my fight to get better. I just turned 35 and I have been having a hard time dealing with my LTBI. One thing for sure is when Im having a bad d...