Search found 126 matches

by
Sat Nov 10, 2001 5:00 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: vocational rehabilitation/psychological issues
Replies: 4
Views: 2217

Re: vocational rehabilitation/psychological issues

<t>Hi Nancy I posted on the general board mentioning the need for help required with emotional issues for OBPI kids as they get older. I actually asked that the ubpn board consider researching this topic. I am so glad you posted this because I feel it is essential for the well being of all family me...
by
Sat Nov 10, 2001 8:21 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Can Someone Help Me???
Replies: 3
Views: 1846

Re: Can Someone Help Me???

If you use the back button then you can't see what you have just posted. That is another answer that may help.
by
Sat Nov 10, 2001 8:06 am
Topic: Picnic at Melbourne (Australia) Zoo
Views: 2148

Re: Picnic at Melbourne (Australia) Zoo

Hi Julianne I hope the weather is great and you have a fantastic time. I wish I could be there and see others but it is not possible we have a 90th birthday and being 500miles away doesn't help.Lyn
by
Sat Nov 10, 2001 8:02 am
Topic: When Does It Get Easier???
Replies: 15
Views: 5431

Re: When Does It Get Easier???

<r><B><s>[b]</s>To parents of OBPI<e>[/b]</e></B><br/> Having a child is like going on a roller coaster ride plenty of ups and downs. My OBPI son is number 2 and is now 21 years old. My advice to all parents of any child is to love them, nurture them but allow them to grow and develop. Enjoy each st...
by
Sat Nov 10, 2001 7:43 am
Topic: Can Someone Help Me???
Views: 1846

Re: Can Someone Help Me???

Are you scrolling down far enough. You posted a message others replied and then you posted again. Try scrolling down further. Hope this helps
by
Thu Nov 08, 2001 7:45 pm
Topic: Post-Surgical Follow-Up
Replies: 21
Views: 9799

Re: Post-Surgical Follow-Up

<t>I have a son (obpi) who is 21 and this age is difficult. They are wanting to make their way in life finding the right job, right partner etc etc and this injury hampers their confidence and self worth. To admit this even to the mselves is difficult so they ignore it and get mad at the world. My o...
by
Thu Nov 08, 2001 8:09 am
Topic: testing testing
Replies: 9
Views: 4397

Re: testing testing

<r>I need a drink but my son and husband have beaten me too it. You lot can have <U><s>[u]</s><I><s>[i]</s><B><s>[b]</s>one or two<e>[/b]</e></B><e>[/i]</e></I><e>[/u]</e></U> for me. I was so frustrated getting the bold lets hope I've got it.<br/> I did it 3 in one who needs a drink I'll get high o...
by
Thu Nov 08, 2001 7:41 am
Topic: to all good luck in life
Views: 2302

Re: to all good luck in life

<t>Dianna<br/> I have sent many people your way because of your experience with Erritt. You know Joel is OBPI so things are different. I really appreciate your helping those I have sent your way. Many of us are struggling so don't feel bad we can work it our together. My first visit scared me but it...
by
Tue Nov 06, 2001 6:44 pm
Topic: I feel like I'm looking for a needle in a haystack...
Replies: 2
Views: 1445

Re: I feel like I'm looking for a needle in a haystack...

Hi Nat
Have you given the next presentation yet. Hope you got or get a video of it because it may come in useful down the track when ubpn do one. Good luck if you haven't done it yet
Lyn
by
Tue Nov 06, 2001 6:09 am
Topic: Lawsuit Settlement
Replies: 17
Views: 6844

Re: Lawsuit Settlement

congraulations I am so pleased for you and Raine