Tanya in NY
by Tanya in NY
Mon May 10, 2004 9:16 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Write to this TERRIBLE BPI website
Replies: 10
Views: 1521

Re: Write to this TERRIBLE BPI website

<r>Just an update. I received the following e-mail from this website today in response to my e-mail about their website's misinformtion. <br/> <br/> "Thank you for your email. We strive to put accurate information on our website; however, some errors do occur. I have forwarded your email to our<br/>...
by Tanya in NY
Sun May 09, 2004 12:39 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Write to this TERRIBLE BPI website
Replies: 10
Views: 1521

Re: Write to this TERRIBLE BPI website

I visited this site and was appalled! I've written to them providing current information and requesting that they either update their information or remove themselves from circulation!

Tanya in NY
by Tanya in NY
Fri May 07, 2004 11:03 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: weight bearing exercises
Replies: 4
Views: 719

Re: weight bearing exercises

<t>Does Brooke like to go swimming? If she does, try to put her on a large kick-board in hands and knees. You can also move the board a little so it causes small ripples in the water to help change her weight bearing from one arm to the next so her one arm doesn't get so tired as fast. This is one o...
by Tanya in NY
Fri May 07, 2004 10:58 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Moro Reflex
Replies: 2
Views: 614

Re: Moro Reflex

Just food for thought...your doctor tried to elicit the moro reflex 9 times? Each time you try to elicit it, the less chance that it will occur. It will usually only be evident for a couple times with each evalation. Food for thought.