Search found 3186 matches

by Carolyn J
Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:41 am
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: Happy Brithday Carolyn J... now you win
Replies: 8
Views: 990

Re: Happy Brithday Carolyn J... now you win

Thanks Josh. I hope you come to this message board & share too. As far as I am concerned, you ARE an adult!
Love & stuff to your mom too, & please share about your experiences in Texas later this month,OK? Dictate a message to your mom to send to us.
Carolyn
by Carolyn J
Sat Jun 05, 2004 8:34 am
Topic: Questions # 1 Topic is Pain
Replies: 95
Views: 11867

Re: Questions # 1 Topic is Pain

<t>My 2 cents on pain issues:<br/> I will answer the questionaire soon when I figure out how to do it without having to retype every question(my printer is out of ink & I can't print it out 1st to copy/retype each question....anyhow...<br/> <br/> PLEASE don't overlook emotional and phychological...
by Carolyn J
Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:38 pm

Thanks Karen,I did have a fabulous day for once. Sharing with you guys makes everything easier & I can't wait to meet everyone at Camp 2005. Start saving now everyone!
Carolyn
by Carolyn J
Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:33 pm
Topic: Benefits of Hydrotherapy (Kathleen & Nancy?)
Replies: 9
Views: 1063

Re: Benefits of Hydrotherapy (Kathleen & Nancy?)

Kath, correction too, it is suppose to read "I hope your day is a great one" Yes,bpi does do typos!!LOL too
Carolyn
by Carolyn J
Fri Jun 04, 2004 12:30 pm

Kath,
Thanks for the hotel tip...I'm going to look into it.
I hope your gay is a great one. Kiss Grace for me;Is she at home yet?
Carolyn
by Carolyn J
Thu Jun 03, 2004 11:00 am

Nancy & Kathleen, WOW I never thought of trying to get use of a hot tub! I'm an apartment person and will always be,but I can look around for a facility that has both a pool and a hot tub! Thanks, that be cheaper than paying for massages...
Love & stuff,
Carolyn J
by Carolyn J
Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:48 am

<t>THANK YOU Kath,Nancy & John,you have made my birthday very special(even tho I didn't get here message until this morning! <br/> You can really understand how happy I am to have found you guys.It makes my day to come to the boards every morning.<br/> <br/> Have a great day & week.<br/> Car...
by Carolyn J
Wed Jun 02, 2004 4:12 pm
Topic: Introductions thanks to 20/20...lurkers welcome
Replies: 215
Views: 61625

Re: Introductions thanks to 20/20...lurkers welcome

<t>Hello Sharon,<br/> I am 66 yrs old and have LOBPI and had alot of the same experiences growing up only emotionally absolutely no support and subsequently "stuffed" my tears and emotions which bounced up at me later as I was entering menopause. It was a big collision and I finally got help I neede...
by Carolyn J
Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:45 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: I'm new with an 8 week old baby boy
Replies: 25
Views: 2452

Re: I'm new with an 8 week old baby boy

<t>Helo Jennie, welcome to these forums. It is a truly wonderful source of support. I am an adult LOBPI,but a mother of a son born with multible medical problems and I practically lived at a childrens hospital for 10 years.(he's and adult now) anyway I used a rocking chair and went thru 3 of them. I...
by Carolyn J
Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:28 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: TCH June 22- June 25th.......
Replies: 13
Views: 718

Re: TCH June 22- June 25th.......

<t>Hello Karen,Peggy and Julie,<br/> I'm in Tacoma, an adult with LOBPI, & retired. I just found these forums on UBPN and Nancy & Kathleen just a few months ago and am soaking up all information like a sponge!....anyhow... since I have the most time and now feel like I have enough PC skills,...