Search found 206 matches

by s8n
Thu May 20, 2010 9:17 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: WOW
Replies: 5
Views: 2443

Re: WOW

lol no rich not here. here is the only forum that we can feel safe from it. i was reffering to everyday chat rooms and forums online. instead of the topic at hand if they read that you say your disabled or about your disability ppl try to get under your skin by making wise cracks at ya. they did it ...
by s8n
Thu May 20, 2010 3:55 pm
Topic: WOW
Views: 2443

WOW

Why is it when your on the internet (in a forum or chat room) and your talking about something and you speak of being disabled, that people that don't like what you have said instead of debating the issue they rip into your disability? That is what is wrong with the world nowdays everyone seems to b...
by s8n
Wed May 19, 2010 2:52 pm
Topic: shoulder-seperation
Replies: 3
Views: 1006

Re: shoulder-seperation

yea mine is about like yours three wide in three years can't wait till my 20th i'll look like a freakin ape.lol
i suppose it comes with the territory.
:evil: D :twisted:
by s8n
Sun May 09, 2010 3:24 pm
Topic: Happy Mothers Day!
Replies: 2
Views: 720

Re: Happy Mothers Day!

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MOMS i hope your day is filled with loving memories. hats off to you mothers
daniel
by s8n
Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:45 pm
Topic: You said pre existing condition????????????
Replies: 3
Views: 1282

Re: You said pre existing condition????????????

i fully agree andy scarey stuff! i smell a rat :?
by s8n
Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:42 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Pain issues
Replies: 12
Views: 6026

Re: Pain issues

well a good start was finding us. a good support group always helps. i'm on the same meds as you and i'm goin on three yrs in. i play pc and wii games to take my mind off it. that and med marijuana self meding until it gets legal here but it works lol. i'm on msn messenger if ya ever just wanna shoo...
by s8n
Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 am
Topic: what to say when people are insensitive...
Replies: 19
Views: 5046

Re: what to say when people are insensitive...

when people ask me about my condition i tell them the truth. the reason? because before my wreck i never heard of it and since...well i too am intriged about how many ways this can happen to you. so i educate them as well as myself. they usually have the same look that i did when i first got on here...
by s8n
Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 am
Topic: 5 yr anniversary for Caralyn
Replies: 4
Views: 3150

Re: 5 yr anniversary for Caralyn

kudo's to you Caralyn sounds like you haven't let anything bring you down. that in my book makes you somewhat of a hero to me. keep it up what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. go treat yourself to your favorite dinner with friends and loved ones. again huge kudos . ;)
daniel "s8n"
by s8n
Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:01 am
Topic: hiya peeps
Replies: 0
Views: 577

hiya peeps

everyone wish Scott White a happy happy pain free birthday!! his birthday is tomorrow.
daniel "s8n" :D
by s8n
Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:36 am
Topic: Help
Views: 1818

Re: Help

i wrecked out in aug. 2007. i've had the nerve surgery and all now i'm on year 3. i to am fully flail shoulder to hand. i get that same feeling in my arm i know what your saying and i fully think the arm is trying to heal itself. the dr's told me if i got anything back it wouldn't amount to much. we...