Search found 206 matches

by s8n
Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:08 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: gamers?
Replies: 21
Views: 3782

Re: gamers?

well i am glad i sparked some intrest us gamers need to unite and get one of these companys to make us something for fps i already drew up a few that might work comon ppl what games you play and how you play em?? lol
s8n
by s8n
Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:34 pm

il2:1946 is a great game and very realistic so he would probably like that plus the online dogfights rule :)
by s8n
Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:32 pm

cool glad to hear it more ideas comin imma try that wii thing out i was wondering if any of you all used it.
s8n
by s8n
Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:43 pm

gamers?

<t>are there any gamers on here i am a gamer and after the wreck it was hard to find games i could play.my fav game now is il2:1946. it's a flight sim were you can fly old planes from wwII. it's fun dogfighting online and i got a joystick were i made all the commands i need on the stick it's fun to ...
by s8n
Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:07 am
Topic: Motorcycle accidents.
Replies: 48
Views: 19150

Re: Motorcycle accidents.

<t>yep i'm a statistic. i wrecked a road king in aug of 07 just trying to get used to life like this.i was a harley tech had the best of life goin for me and then stuff like this happens.well i have brought my family from nothing serveral times just hope i can do it this time.it's hard now that i ca...
by s8n
Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:57 am
Topic: disability
Replies: 3
Views: 1308

disability

<t>i had a motorcycle wreck in august of 07 destroyed the left half of my body now left arm is useless.i was a harley-davidson tech and always worked with my hands.now my family is at risk cause disability won't help me out i can't work and i dunno how i am gonna pull my family through this so anyon...