Search found 206 matches

by s8n
Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:54 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Disability Denied
Replies: 8
Views: 3528

Re: Disability Denied

file apeal and get a lawyer they will only charge ya if ya win. be prepared for 2 years of living hell. we were just about on the street when they finally gave me mine. don't lose hope and do research and send them dr.'s notes and everything you can find about tbpi's send it to your lawyer. i know y...
by s8n
Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:13 am
Topic: guess i'll try here to lol
Replies: 3
Views: 1899

Re: guess i'll try here to lol

no takers? :( well the offer is open in case you all change your mind.
daniel
by s8n
Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:54 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Kinect for xbox 360 is like a Wii but NO controllers needed!
Replies: 7
Views: 2618

Re: Kinect for xbox 360 is like a Wii but NO controllers needed!

looks pretty cool from what i saw in their video. it's nice to see games that even disabled people can play. i'm all about getting some game on. can't wait to save up some cash and try it.
s8n - daniel
by s8n
Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:38 am
Topic: guess i'll try here to lol
Replies: 3
Views: 1899

guess i'll try here to lol

been trying to get a group of pll together flying bi-planes this is for guys,or kids,orgirls even. if any of you used to be into gaming i just want to send an open invite to play rise of flight a ww1 byplane dogfight sim. you can get the game from www.riseofflight.com . i use a programmable joystick...
by s8n
Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:11 pm
Topic: Anyone wear a suit and sling to work?
Replies: 12
Views: 12293

Re: Anyone wear a suit and sling to work?

i wear a sling all the time my surgery didnt take and my arm got atophied so i just got it to where i can lift it to 90 degrees and that way i can sleep. only time i have it off is when i shower. no since in the arm just hangin there my subluxation is bad enough as it is. but that's just me. daniel ...
by s8n
Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:01 pm
Topic: 'How do I get the 411 on others that are posting?'
Views: 4591

Re: 'How do I get the 411 on others that are posting?'

when you gonna give in an come be free in the skies till someone shoots you down to oblivion? and remember there were no parachutes in 1916.....bwahahahahaha
still keepin your plane seat warm over in rise of flight
hope your well brother,
daniel :evil: "s8n" :twisted:
by s8n
Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:01 am
Topic: 'How do I get the 411 on others that are posting?'
Views: 4591

Re: 'How do I get the 411 on others that are posting?'

you can't go i have a hard enough time tryin to track you down. you hardly talk to me anymore? and you have my contact info...hmmmm gonna go and leave me to deal with this crap on my own?? well ok dude whatever. lol you know you can contact me anytime ya want.
Daniel :|
by s8n
Tue May 25, 2010 3:22 pm
Topic: open invitation
Replies: 0
Views: 654

open invitation

this is for guys,or kids,orgirls even. if any of you used to be into gaming i just want to send an open invite to play rise of flight a ww1 byplane dogfight sim. you can get the game from www.riseofflight.com . i use a programmable joystick (logitech freedom 2.4) i also have saitek rudder pedals but...
by s8n
Mon May 24, 2010 8:13 am
Topic: depression?
Replies: 12
Views: 7855

Re: depression?

i deal with it on a day to day basis. i know i should move on but working with and using my hands was my life. i keep meaning to and wanting to move on but it seems i only get as far as telling myself that. i now spend my days in a recliner playing the only video games i can (flight sims) and watchi...
by s8n
Fri May 21, 2010 7:06 am
Topic: WOW
Replies: 5
Views: 2443

Re: WOW

Yea i know they are. It just frustrates me that ppl are so insensitive. That is what is wrong with America it is so divided. I mean people are racist and rude to each other and in the long run if people don't change it will be geographical suicide. People need to band together and fight for the grea...