Search found 1240 matches

by claudia
Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:27 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Doctor NY
Replies: 2
Views: 997

Re: Doctor NY

You didn't say where you were in NY, but if you are downstate, go see Dr. Andrew Price. You can find his information (and all the other docs) on our website at the resources tab. Price is in downtown manhattan, west side. If your child needs primary, he works with Grossman out of Miami Children's. P...
by claudia
Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:02 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: camp registration changes
Replies: 0
Views: 1725

camp registration changes

Hi Everyone! I want to tell you about some changes in the camp registration. First, we have decided to remove the late fee for registration. Second, we have been able to extend our payment time, so we are able to have you take until September 10th to pay. This is instead of having you pay all of the...
by claudia
Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:00 pm
Topic: ubpncamp
Replies: 0
Views: 901

ubpncamp

Hi Everyone! I want to tell you about some changes in the camp registration. First, we have decided to remove the late fee for registration. Second, we have been able to extend our payment time, so we are able to have you take until September 10th to pay. This is instead of having you pay all of the...
by claudia
Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:55 am
Topic: CAMP CHAT 7/29
Replies: 1
Views: 583

Re: CAMP CHAT 7/29

I'll be there too, to answer questions!

And, you can get our registration form online and print it out. We look forward to seeing as many of you as can make it.

Go Camp!!

claudia strobing
by claudia
Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:27 am
Topic: CAMP 2010
Replies: 7
Views: 4518

Re: CAMP 2010

Dawn: Camp is a 3 day affair filled with activities, meeting people, and learning. We have doctors, therapists, an ssi/ssd attorney and inspirational speakers coming to give information and inspire learning about bpi. We have roundtable discussion times for moms, dads, siblings, injured only which g...
by claudia
Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:26 am
Topic: CAMP 2010
Views: 4518

Re: CAMP 2010

Yes, Camp is a long process. It is rather time consuming. However, I took on Camp as a labor of love. I have attended and worked at 2 Camps and they each had a huge effect on me and my family. I know times are tough, as they are for me and my family. But Camp can give you more than you think. We hav...
by claudia
Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:33 am
Topic: Flights to camp
Views: 4642

Re: Flights to camp

Mel:
i would say mid day is best, but go with what works for you.

camp check in is 3:30
claudia strobing
camp coordinator
by claudia
Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:20 pm
Topic: Pets Allowed?
Replies: 1
Views: 1896

Re: Pets Allowed?

As far as I know, there are no pets allowed at the Camp. I will email the director there and let you know for sure. Please email me directly in a few days at luv2bakeferu@aol.com

thanks,
claudia strobing
camp coordinator
by claudia
Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:39 pm
Topic: Cost Prohibitive
Replies: 4
Views: 4777

Re: Cost Prohibitive

We do have a scholarship you can apply for, if you'd like. The form is on the website with the registration form. How much we can give is related to how much we receive in scholarship donations. The cost of the camp is as low as we could make it. We struggled to find a location that had everything t...
by claudia
Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:31 pm
Topic: Bed Wetting
Replies: 2
Views: 1096

Re: Bed Wetting

I don't know if you've brought Bradley to a urologist or not, but if not, you should. There could be a physical reason for it. If there isn't, here is how we cured my daughter's bed wetting. I am not ashamed to admit that I was a bedwetter too. Bed wetting is familial. My daughter also has a kidney ...