Search found 361 matches

by herff94
Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:09 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Mayo on Wed. April 8th
Replies: 1
Views: 926

Re: Mayo on Wed. April 8th

<t>ok.............guess no one was there. <br/> I'm having the same surgery Angela just had. 6 muscle transfers and a possible tendon transfer. It will relieve my subluxtion, give me more movement and I will "look" better. Anyone interested in it (at Mayo) ask Angela! She is an awesome person that i...
by herff94
Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:19 am
Topic: Mayo on Wed. April 8th
Views: 926

Mayo on Wed. April 8th

Anyone going to be there????

Kath
coming from Illinois
by herff94
Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:17 am
Topic: Humerous Stories
Views: 550

Re: Humerous Stories

<t>I'm trying to find a funny story-after 20 hosp stays there has to be one! <br/> My very first surgery was exploratory surgery and I was just 18. my friends (about 10 of them) decided to take a road trip and see me. I was in for about 5-7 days. My one friend Bruce was so nervous he got goofy. he t...
by herff94
Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:02 pm
Topic: Shouldar starting to work
Replies: 6
Views: 2137

Re: Shouldar starting to work

<t>Angela<br/> Where did they take the tendon and muscles come from? Did they do it for more movement or to pull your up in place? Or both? Did your shoulder bones all show and look skinny? My bra straps fall off and my clothes fall off on my bad side. Its so uncomfortable. And it looks like, in cer...
by herff94
Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:46 am
Topic: dislocated shoulder
Replies: 30
Views: 7698

Re: dislocated shoulder

<t>Angela<br/> I read your story as well of how you were injured. What an amazing story. Although I hate motorcycles I have to say your dad is a hero!<br/> You sound so up beat and you have so many injuries and other stuff going on other than your BPI. How do you do it??? How old are you? You must b...
by herff94
Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:51 pm

<r>Hi Angela<br/> Thanks for all of your information. I did look up the doctor you spoke of before. I have seen Steinmann; he is across the hall from Bishop, Spinner and Shin.<br/> This is his information:<br/> <URL url="http://www.mayoclinic.org/bio/10772782.html">http://www.mayoclinic.org/bio/1077...
by herff94
Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:27 am

<t>Suzanne<br/> I know exactly how you feel and its normal to feel like you are whimpering out. For someone to say that they never felt that way is full of of crap. And I can say it comes and goes. There are days that I feel so down and sorry for myself (and I have been injured for 20+ yrs!) but for...
by herff94
Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:47 pm
Topic: bpi nerves stretched but attatched still
Replies: 21
Views: 5734

Re: bpi nerves stretched but attatched still

<t>read posts by "Marian"................<br/> He has a very simular injury. <br/> Good luck; believe it or not you are VERY lucky they are only stretched.<br/> Her is one of Marian"'s posts<br/> <br/> <br/> Posts: 40 <br/> From: hebron<br/> Registered: 10/2/07 <br/> my new "NORMAL" <br/> Posted: Ja...
by herff94
Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:47 am
Topic: Reply here if you are reading this TBPI forum regularly!
Replies: 69
Views: 13228

Re: Reply here if you are reading this TBPI forum regularly!

You are ALL amazing people from all over the world.
This sight is a miracle and thank you to the person that started it.
We are all together in this.

Bless you all..................................