Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:30 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Is it just me?
Replies: 12
Views: 1139

Re: Is it just me?

there are no shoulds here
be open to healing
a healing which is far deeper than regaining some type of change in an arm.
go deeper, this event is asking you to go deep.
get mad, do what you need to do for you,
but try to be open to healiing.
by marymom
Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:33 pm
Topic: Anyone wanting to pray for healing of their baby's bpi
Replies: 30
Views: 2567

Re: Anyone wanting to pray for healing of their baby's bpi

what a beautiful thread.
GOD is often not understood the same way even by 2 people, but I am sure there is a divine plan at work here on and off of this message board, and for those who choose surgery and for those who do not.
blessing blossoms, marry
by marymom
Mon Jun 02, 2003 10:44 am
Topic: bottles at TCH
Replies: 9
Views: 857

Re: bottles at TCH

I just wanted to throw in a pat on your back for breastfeeding her for the time that you did,
blessings of a speedy recovery!
by marymom
Sun Jun 01, 2003 8:45 pm
Topic: fetal position/awareness/Fran?
Replies: 3
Views: 432

Re: fetal position/awareness/Fran?

<t>no but Ill check her out, yes Im sure this is quite similar to the labor positions and their affect on the ability to birth ie, the pelvis outlet and facilitating the baby's descent,<br/> This positioning stuff is information moms with the midwives I work with get, like how to sit, what exercises...
by marymom
Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:03 pm
Topic: $2M OBPI VERDICT
Replies: 18
Views: 2594

Re: $2M OBPI VERDICT

dear guest, the seperate claim question is excellant question, do people do that?

Lauren and her family
*~*~*~*~*CONGRATS**CONGRATS*~*~*~*~*~*
by marymom
Sun Jun 01, 2003 2:01 pm
Topic: fetal position/awareness/Fran?
Replies: 3
Views: 432

fetal position/awareness/Fran?

<t>hey Fran and yall, Ive just started reading a small booklet titles Optimal Foetal Positioning (understanding & teaching)<br/> and I was wondering if simply beginning labor in an OP posiion is regarded as a risk factor for s/d.<br/> I believe it should be if it isnt and there are things one ca...
by marymom
Fri May 30, 2003 10:25 pm
Topic: Crawling With Fist
Replies: 16
Views: 13311

Re: Crawling With Fist

lol, oh yes, Francines 'majical games' reminded me of how we used to all crawl around to encourage Max to crawl, and how we used to put stuff down for him to climb over, like pillows, he used to love to climb and snuggle in pillows, just lay them on the floor or bed,
by marymom
Fri May 30, 2003 10:22 pm
Topic: Nemos "lucky fin"
Replies: 13
Views: 1378

Re: Nemos

OMGosh YES YES YES
I about reeled in my seat when the fin came out, course the first act was a bit...hard core for the little guys, I wont spoil it by sharing it but anyways
GO SEE IT EVERYONE
by marymom
Fri May 30, 2003 8:55 am
Topic: Crawling With Fist
Replies: 16
Views: 13311

Re: Crawling With Fist

<t>thats exacly how Max crawled and CONGRADULATIONS, your child is experiencing the best possible weight bearing therapy by crawling, I mean THE BEST!!! well maybe if you tied weights to him it might be better, JUST KIDDING<br/> anyways, Max used his fist and it worried me forthe reasons Fran stated...
by marymom
Fri May 30, 2003 8:46 am
Topic: Lisa Myers - acupuncture?
Replies: 4
Views: 699

Re: Lisa Myers - acupuncture?

<t>max, his brother and I recently did some acupuncture, I wanted to introduce Max to it slowly so we could use it as a treatment if neccessary later, he had been having some breathing/asthma type issues, anyways,<br/> The guy (acupuncturist, Dr Drew) put a needle in me, then in his big brother Zak,...