Search found 691 matches

by marymom
Sat Jun 14, 2003 11:37 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Prolotherapy?
Replies: 14
Views: 1129

Re: Prolotherapy?

if they are anything like the sterile water packs for pain they inject them like the TB tests...just under the skin, no pain really...like a mosquito bite, seriously,
by marymom
Fri Jun 13, 2003 11:01 pm

that definately looks QUITE interesting,

the risks appear to be minimal if any and the benefits could be very good,
yall check outthe site Kath posted!
by marymom
Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:57 pm

<t>What you are describing sounds alot like the water injections used to help people cope with back pain that I came accross as people are beginning to use it in labor to cope with pain,<br/> The use I am familiar with uses sterile water and is injected in specific areas on the back (for back labor)...
by marymom
Fri Jun 13, 2003 10:53 pm
Topic: Anybody wanting to ask Questions about Long term problems
Replies: 22
Views: 1775

Re: Anybody wanting to ask Questions about Long term problems

Dear Kevin(or steven :) )
great ideas...
the only handicap is attitude!
thanks for sharing!
Anthony, you are right, there is much strength in unity~
by marymom
Wed Jun 11, 2003 10:57 pm
Topic: 2nd Opinion Results
Replies: 24
Views: 1532

Re: 2nd Opinion Results

<r>I agree with Cyndi wholeheartedly about weight bearing, and would also like to add chiropractic adjustments, regularly, to help promote healthy joint development, (my opinion)<br/> impacts, everytime the bones are impacted they are stimulated, as much stimulation and movement, let them climb in a...
by marymom
Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:20 am

<r>just wanted to make sure I understood that last part...release the id ...ego?<br/> great....<E>:)</E><br/> Do you think your parents were in denial? Just curious, maybe Max will say that to me, Ive been accused of it plenty, but I dont believe it -<br/> not that your 'accusing me ' of it, I know,...
by marymom
Tue Jun 10, 2003 11:17 am
Topic: 2nd Opinion Results
Replies: 24
Views: 1532

Re: 2nd Opinion Results

<t>Max has had no surgery to date,<br/> I think a major part of joint formation is constant movement -ideally in a relatively natural setting.<br/> therefor it seems to me having surgery, particularly at a yonger age, would impede healthy joint formation.<br/> <br/> I can tell you there are people w...
by marymom
Sat Jun 07, 2003 9:48 am
Topic: healing
Replies: 0
Views: 164

healing

<t>I recently read Chritianne Northrup's wonderful book,<br/> 'WOMENS BODIES WOMEN"S WISDOM'<br/> She is an MD, an OB/GYN actually, and a mom ~<br/> for me, it equalled Bernie Siegals, cant think of the name atthe moment, somethig about mirACLES...<br/> anyways,<br/> since we have been talking about...
by marymom
Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:43 am
Topic: Question, about Jades Birth.
Replies: 2
Views: 440

Re: Question, about Jades Birth.

<t>sometimes the water breaks before the baby has 'engaged' <br/> Engaged means the baby's head is positioned in the pelvis area. a snug fit.<br/> If the baby's head is not positioned in the pelvis area then it is possible that the chord could sneak in there first, creating an emergency called chord...
by marymom
Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:38 am

<r>heyyyyy, oh but I DOOOO want you to talk about YOU if you dont mind <E>:)</E><br/> what was your injury like at birth, do you know? when you can first remember?<br/> was there pain associated with it?<br/> you say no medical attention, great, so do you mean no surgeries?<br/> what is your arm lik...