Search found 691 matches

by marymom
Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:03 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: New Movie/birth rant
Replies: 2
Views: 1111

Re: New Movie/birth rant

Dont touch the head is good, (be nice if traditional midwives would stop doing that too) Babies deliver themselves -unless you DO have a shoulder dystocia- then IF maternal positional changes dont work (think big babies- sometimes changing mothers positions dont dislodge shoulder- even suPRApublc pr...
by marymom
Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:57 am
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Camp UBPN 2012 Save the Date
Replies: 36
Views: 27074

Re: Camp UBPN 2012 Save the Date

Am really hoping to bring my Max this year, to camp! He has not been around anyone else with erbs since he was around maya when he was a toddler which he has no memory of- last time we went to camp he was a baby!! That was the year UBPN was born I think...anyways- hoping to get there and hoping I wi...
by marymom
Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:53 am
Topic: Question?
Replies: 10
Views: 4196

Re: Question?

Amy, just curious- Have you tried chiropractic to help to balance the muscles ?
by marymom
Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:51 am
Topic: Pain in afftected arm?
Replies: 6
Views: 3424

Re: Pain in afftected arm?

Many children (uninjured or injured) children to wake during at night at 16 months of age- Have you tried co-sleeping? Keepin it simple is the first choice in our family and cosleeping kept it simple-
by marymom
Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:43 am
Topic: Awareness Article Concerning My Daughter...
Replies: 3
Views: 1503

Re: Awareness Article Concerning My Daughter...

And Fine and Great they are! So true :), inspiring to watch our children growing into adults-
by marymom
Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:39 am
Topic: New Movie/birth rant
Replies: 2
Views: 1111

New Movie/birth rant

wow- crazy to see Ina May Gaskin and Marsden Wagner THE biggest OUT OF HOSPITAL midwife birth advocates in the world probably- did anyone hear the simple suggestion to stay out of the hospital? NOT to get an epidural? Dont get induced? maybe those were in there, I skimmed the movie- ? Im very curiou...
by marymom
Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:17 am
Topic: Back again after a long time...competitive sport
Replies: 1
Views: 1169

Re: Back again after a long time...competitive sport

Heyyyy karlene, Mary with Max here- absolutely no insight to your swimming questions- Just wanted to say hey!
by marymom
Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:15 pm
Topic: What does it look like when bone is out of fossa?
Replies: 0
Views: 936

What does it look like when bone is out of fossa?

I am assuming that is what everyone is talking about when they say their bone is out of socket, but is that right? Is it 'normal' for our children's head of the humerus? to dislocate from the glenoid fossa? Is that technically correct? and If so, whatexactly does that look like? Max is playing footb...
by marymom
Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:49 am
Topic: to MARYMOM
Replies: 4
Views: 2669

Re: to MARYMOM

oiy! Welcome to teenaged years right? Rich, Francine :) Nice to hear from you- Any chance you might consider this years camp this summer? A bit pricey for us- maybe if we could share a room...It would just me the Max meister and myself- yee gads all my others are leaving the nest!
by marymom
Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:46 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: anyone in florida??
Replies: 8
Views: 5938

Re: anyone in florida??

Tampa folk, my son max is now 12, we currently live in gainesville and are planning to be in st pete at Dolphin Resort for a parenting conference oct 14-16, if you would be interested in meeting up for a quick swim or coffee, drink or whatever, id love it.