Search found 3656 matches

by francine
Wed Mar 19, 2003 1:20 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: caps surgery ??
Replies: 1
Views: 548

Re: caps surgery ??

<r>marg - if the splint has the side piece then it needs to be yet another size larger...but I don't know if they are still splinting that way...ask lisa t or d what the current splint is...<br/> <br/> <URL url="http://www.injurednewborn.com/maia/splints.html">http://www.injurednewborn.com/maia/spli...
by francine
Wed Mar 19, 2003 12:47 am
Topic: BPI families - lung information that may be important
Replies: 35
Views: 3340

Re: BPI families - lung information that may be important

jenny - wow I would think that tea tree honey WOULD be really strong and good for things like this - even in the U.S. tea tree is in a LOT of things for those reasons.... I'm going to get some of that honey! I wonder what it tastes like... like tea tree oil?? (yuck - LOL)

by francine
Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:12 pm

<t>hi danar - my eldest was a croup child and spent many weeks throughout the years in the hospital for it. It was treated with a nebulizer treatment of pure epinephrine. Boy was that scary. They said it was viral but it always happened with Fall weather - cold and wet. Maia had croup once but we ha...
by francine
Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:04 pm
Topic: Non-BPI Curiousity Question
Replies: 2
Views: 576

Re: Non-BPI Curiousity Question

HI julie - as a massage therapist I can tell you that everyone's back of their head is SO different...BUT I would ask your pediatrician about your daughter's skull. One never knows!

good luck,
francine
by francine
Tue Mar 18, 2003 4:02 pm
Topic: She can tie!
Replies: 7
Views: 598

Re: She can tie!

WOW!!! Congratulations!!

So does this mean we should get regular shoes and not stick to velcro or slipons? hmmmmmm
by francine
Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:42 pm
Topic: surgery
Replies: 1
Views: 284

Re: surgery

<r>Hi melissa- just me again..<br/> <br/> Nerves grow back at one * <B><s>[b]</s>one inch a month<e>[/b]</e></B> * whether it's a graft or a transfer - anytime you just do any repair work to a nerve it still dies back to the source and has to regrow. <br/> <br/> (I think that the only time you might...
by francine
Tue Mar 18, 2003 3:31 pm
Topic: Davis splint (not sure of spelling)
Replies: 5
Views: 563

Re: Davis splint (not sure of spelling)

rcofre@arkpcb.com

she's having email problems due to a move - but things are getting straightened out now because I just got an email from her today
by francine
Tue Mar 18, 2003 12:21 am

<r>Just want to update you - Maia went to PT today and I informed them about the breathing issues and they are putting a plan together for when we get back from Texas. It'll include breathing exercises and specific exercises to get more lung capacity.<br/> <br/> <br/> <URL url="http://www.amazon.com...
by francine
Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:36 pm
Topic: Davis splint (not sure of spelling)
Replies: 5
Views: 563

Re: Davis splint (not sure of spelling)

her braces are named after the child she had to custom produce it for - she did the original brace - the David brace for her nephew - that's how this all came about.