Search found 709 matches

by rachelcasa
Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:11 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: non-bpi- help with teenagers
Replies: 4
Views: 864

non-bpi- help with teenagers

<t>Non bpi question but I really need some positive vibes here...<br/> <br/> my nephew whom we are raising is 15...his girlfriends mother bought him a puppy...unbenounced to us....she didn't ask or anything...I told him absolutely not the dog needed to go back...the mother called and I told her we w...
by rachelcasa
Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:08 am
Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY
Replies: 4
Views: 1097

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUDY

Judy,

Hope you had a great birthday!! I'm a few days late on it but still wanted to wish you a great birthday.
by rachelcasa
Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:07 am
Topic: Hi everyone!
Replies: 8
Views: 1427

Re: Hi everyone!

<t>I think you should give it a try. I have an injury and used to play the trumpet. I only needed one hand to play but it did affect the neck more than anything as well. I always played a bit crooked but I was able to play. <br/> <br/> I am now trying to teach myself how to play the guitar. It's a l...
by rachelcasa
Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:26 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: BPI caused by surgery?
Replies: 5
Views: 780

Re: BPI caused by surgery?

I am interested to see what you find out regarding this situation. Please keep us posted as to what you find out and I sure hope that is not the case.

Your in our thoughts.
by rachelcasa
Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:22 pm
Topic: Neck/shoulder pain
Views: 1050

Re: Neck/shoulder pain

<t>Thanks for the input. I really appreciate it. <br/> <br/> It's amazing to me that I feel great in the mornings and then by mid afternoon I am just hurting. I'm sure it is because I do the same movements and to be honest I have been slacking a bit on my stretches. <br/> <br/> I was getting a deep ...
by rachelcasa
Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:31 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Chewing nails
Replies: 10
Views: 1343

Re: Chewing nails

<t>There used to be a product from Sally Hansen you can get it at a drug store. It is supposed to help in biting nails. <br/> <br/> I too used to bite my nails...(well, I still have a few I can't seem to give up on). I know it sounds strange but it is such a bad habit and many people with an injury ...
by rachelcasa
Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:25 am
Topic: Neck/shoulder pain
Views: 1050

Neck/shoulder pain

<t>Well this question probably isn't out of the norm. <br/> <br/> I was just curious, I have been busy with work, kids, housework etc. and can definitely tell when I am over doing it. <br/> <br/> Sometimes I just have to lay down flat on my back to alleviate the neck and shoulder pain. I was just cu...
by rachelcasa
Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:19 am
Topic: Feeling really down until...
Replies: 6
Views: 1346

Re: Feeling really down until...

It is amazing what we as humans can do to figure things out. I always say if there is a will there is a way.

You should be proud even though it hurts at the same time that is an amazing accomplishment.

Stay positive and thank you for sharing your story.
by rachelcasa
Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:30 am
Topic: some good news...not all guys are bad
Replies: 40
Views: 5514

Re: some good news...not all guys are bad

<t>Congratulations Amy!! <br/> That is great news and I hope he treats you like gold. You are such a great person and you deserve the best. <br/> <br/> I could see you smiling through my pc. <br/> <br/> Keep us posted and remember relationships are a lot of work but worth it in the long run. <br/> <...
by rachelcasa
Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:46 am
Topic: Travel Tips
Replies: 34
Views: 6324

Re: Travel Tips

<t>I always bring a pillow with me when I travel. Weather it be flying or driving. I use the pillow to sleep on of course hehee..but I also use a pillow or blanket to prop my arm up on, especially on long drives. It really helps alleviate the arm from just hanging for such a long period of time. <br...