Search found 709 matches

by rachelcasa
Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:10 pm
Forum: Adult and Young Adult OBPI
Topic: new to the forum just discovered the community
Replies: 3
Views: 1478

Re: new to the forum just discovered the community

Welcome to our community!! You sound like you have a great outlook about your injury. Keep up the positive attitude and you will do great!!

Rachel
by rachelcasa
Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:09 pm
Topic: any moms living with BPI?
Replies: 9
Views: 2174

Re: any moms living with BPI?

<t>I am sorry to hear of your back pain. I am injured and had some back pain while I was pregnant. I always just figured it was because I had a crooked spine to begin with. I didn't really do much about it. I hope yours subsides soon. <br/> <br/> You will do well with your new baby. There are many t...
by rachelcasa
Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:06 pm
Topic: how to mums with bpi manage?
Replies: 5
Views: 1386

Re: how to mums with bpi manage?

<t>Believe it or not there are ways to manage. It is frustrating a lot of times but you can do it. <br/> <br/> While bathing (my daughter is 12 now) I used a foam sponge thing in the tub. I would lay her on it and it would help her from not slipping away from me. <br/> <br/> I recommend getting two ...
by rachelcasa
Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:23 pm
Topic: Most embarrasing
Replies: 29
Views: 12909

Re: Most embarrasing

<t>Buffets for sure!! We have a Sizzler here and when we go they pile on 4 plates and 4 cokes plus silverware....My elbow sticks way out and I am always so scared I'm going to drop it. I haven't yet..knock on wood..but I've been close. <br/> <br/> The other thing I hate is when I am at a drive up wi...
by rachelcasa
Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:19 pm
Topic: Easy to push strollers...
Replies: 4
Views: 955

Re: Easy to push strollers...

<t>Traci, <br/> <br/> Hello there! I remember that being a total pain in the rear. The whole car seat/stroller thing was the worst. I never did find a real good stroller that worked. Things have changed quite a bit in the baby world so hopefully you will find something that works better for you. <br...
by rachelcasa
Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:36 am
Topic: A tragic loss Liz Black Finney TBPI Group UK - please read
Replies: 3
Views: 1046

Re: A tragic loss Liz Black Finney TBPI Group UK - please read

My thoughts and prayers are with Neil and his family right now. I remember meeting Liz at my first camp. What a great person. Liz will be missed dearly by all at UBPN.

Rachel from MT
by rachelcasa
Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:51 am
Topic: Newbee
Replies: 19
Views: 8190

Re: Newbee

Charlie,

Welcome to the boards. It is an exciting place to be and many great people who try to answer all of your questions for you.

Camp is so much fun and a great experience for anyone who has not been before.

Rachel
by rachelcasa
Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:49 am
Topic: SUN damage bpi arms
Replies: 17
Views: 3232

Re: SUN damage bpi arms

<t>Kath, <br/> <br/> I'm so glad you had that bump checked out. It is amazing how fast the affected arm can get sunburnt if you do not use sunscreen. <br/> <br/> I am also fair skinned and people tell me all the time that I am burnt. *L* I have to laugh because I am the queen of sunscreen. It's just...
by rachelcasa
Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:18 am
Topic: June 1st is Carolyns Birthday...
Views: 3933

Re: June 1st is Carolyns Birthday...

Carolyn,

Happy belated Birthday!! I hope you had a great day!

*HUGS*
Rachel
by rachelcasa
Tue May 06, 2008 7:07 pm
Topic: Loss of balance
Views: 2725

Re: Loss of balance

<t>They do have a program here for horse therapy. A few kids at our school go to it. I should look into it. <br/> <br/> I like the core idea too. I used to do pilates, I should try it again. I could always use a little core work abs..(if I could find them!!) he hehe...<br/> <br/> Thanks everyone for...