Search found 1394 matches

by m&mmom
Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:38 pm
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Myofacial Release
Replies: 7
Views: 775

Re: Myofacial Release

I would totally recommend myofascial release. Francine gave you some great advice. I recently became trained to do this through one of John Barnes instructors. Hopefully in the fall I'll attend one of his clinics to be registered on his website.
by m&mmom
Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:10 am
Topic: Back again after 2 1/2 yrs recovered!
Replies: 12
Views: 1322

Re: Back again after 2 1/2 yrs recovered!

<r>Hello - <br/> I'm the mom that's going to school to be a doctor of naturopathy. What Francine mentioned about things lying dormant in the body and parasites, etc is very true. I probably have a few things I can recommend. If you're interested please let me know. I work out of an office in Brodhea...
by m&mmom
Tue Nov 20, 2007 11:03 pm
Topic: Cord Blood Stem Cell for BP?
Replies: 2
Views: 528

Re: Cord Blood Stem Cell for BP?

I'm trying something sort of similar in a couple of months. I'm going to give Matthew a product that enhances the body's ability to release its own stem cells.

I'll post results once I give it a trial run.
by m&mmom
Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:13 am
Topic: MRSA infection
Replies: 11
Views: 1237

Re: MRSA infection

<r>I would support your child's immune system with a non-synthetic vitamin C and a good quality echinacia. As far as the white cell blood count goes I distribute a product that would help with that. It's a blue algea product that stimulates the body to release it's own stem cells - stem cells being ...
by m&mmom
Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:02 am
Topic: Vaccinations...
Replies: 17
Views: 1677

Re: Vaccinations...

<r>I respect everyone's right to choose whether they vaccinate or not. I'm going to school right now to be a dr of naturopathy so that should give you an idea where I stand on the subject <E>:-)</E> . Even before starting the program I regretted vaccinating my kids - now I regret it even more. My pe...
by m&mmom
Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:17 pm
Topic: looking for adise on mod quad
Views: 1641

Re: looking for adise on mod quad

<r>Be careful what you wish for <E>:-)</E><br/> <br/> I've been a part of these boards for over 8 years now and discussing the "best" doctor has created some pretty nasty tension. From someone who has been around the block a few times - only you can determine the best doctor by gathering your inform...
by m&mmom
Mon May 14, 2007 8:24 pm
Topic: Can you please post about your MRI experience at Temple Children's ?
Replies: 6
Views: 910

Re: Can you please post about your MRI experience at Temple Children's ?

Temple Children's is a trauma center. If you have a first appointment and they had some sort of trauma overnight or early morning hours you'll get pushed back.
by m&mmom
Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:21 pm
Topic: when "everything" has been done
Replies: 5
Views: 691

Re: when "everything" has been done

I would explore alternative treatments like acupuncture, myofascial release.
by m&mmom
Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:57 pm
Topic: Pull Up Jeans
Replies: 11
Views: 1540

Re: Pull Up Jeans

Target had snap jeans/pants and shorts when I was there a couple of weeks ago :-)
by m&mmom
Fri Apr 13, 2007 8:11 pm
Topic: Should Doctors say "I'm Sorry?"
Views: 1596

Re: Should Doctors say "I'm Sorry?"

My ob apologized over and over again, he would call us at home to check on him, etc. He said as soon as he saw his shoulders he should have done a c. He was very sincere in his apology but we still went the legal route.