by m&mmom
Wed Nov 21, 2001 12:18 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: update on Thomas
Replies: 4
Views: 1497

Re: update on Thomas

Carron,
Matthew had surgery the beginning of October. We were advised by TCH to use vitamin E as well as our pt and ot. Matthew's scars are doing really well.
Cindy
by m&mmom
Tue Nov 13, 2001 1:33 pm
Topic: chiropractic ,supplements,picnics,evals
Replies: 14
Views: 4926

Re: and here's the post you knew you would get....

<t>Matthew had his weekly session last night and David did mention that there is a huge amount of heat coming from his scar (which looks great, we've been using vitamin E until David is done with mixing herbs). David is going to try and do whatever he can to prevent scar tissue build up. He just sho...
by m&mmom
Mon Nov 12, 2001 11:34 pm

<t>Yes it would have been in a neuroma form, but Matthew has a huge one on C7&8 and they have no idea how he's moving is hand/wrist, they said he shouldn't be able to. He didn't get any finger/hand/wrist until after acupuncture.<br/> Oriental treatment is very new to me. I find it very interesti...
by m&mmom
Mon Nov 12, 2001 10:54 pm

<t>I have to throw in my .02. Matthew has gone to several acupuncture sessions, He had a huge regeneration on his ruptured C5. If treatment continued without surgery the nerve may have reconnected. If kids don't have surgery, it's hard to tell the extent of the injury because as far as I know there'...