Search found 23 matches

by joan/rusty
Fri Mar 14, 2003 11:04 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: DREZ ????
Replies: 6
Views: 4518

DREZ ????

<t>Hi, <br/> I had an app. with Kline last week and he said something about a procedure done at Yale or Duke. He said that it was 80% succ. to get all of the pain to go away. But he also said there was a 20% chance of losing movement in my left leg. Anyone ever heard of this? Or even had it done? <b...
by joan/rusty
Fri Mar 14, 2003 10:57 am
Topic: just checking in
Replies: 10
Views: 1868

Re: just checking in

<t>Hi, <br/> Rusty here, right c6,c7,c8,t1. Kline did surg. in 87' I got a little movement and 95 % of the feeling. It has gotten really bad over the last 4 months. Started taking meds. again after a long time. I had a seziure 2-3 weeks ago. Quit taking everthing, hopefully it will ease up. <br/> Se...
by joan/rusty
Fri Mar 14, 2003 10:44 am
Topic: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )
Replies: 670
Views: 189386

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

Hi Everyone,
Rusty I have a right tbpi 750 bike -- 72 LTD. Bike lost. 16 years. I am from Baton Rouge, La.

See Ya
by joan/rusty
Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:14 pm
Topic: Burners and Stingers
Replies: 9
Views: 2004

Re: Burners and Stingers

<t>Allison, <br/> Hi hope things are getting better. Something you should know about neurotin. I was taking 2400 mg three times a day. Also I was taking something with phenagan and demorol. This was Dr. percribed. As you can imagine it did help with the pain, but it also gave me a seizure. This was ...
by joan/rusty
Tue Feb 25, 2003 2:47 pm
Topic: Flying Lessons
Replies: 6
Views: 738

Re: Flying Lessons

My E-mail is crmclane@aol.com
by joan/rusty
Tue Feb 25, 2003 1:14 pm
Topic: BPI DOC.
Replies: 18
Views: 2030

Re: BPI DOC.

Hi Again,
Thanks for the advice. Maybe I will find the right person. Really hard to do. Dr. Kline' nurse is going to let me in to read my MRI. so we will see.

Rusty

by joan/rusty
Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:47 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Adult question again...
Replies: 3
Views: 1168

Re: Adult question again...

HI LIZZ,
WHAT IS THIS THING ALL ABOUT ???????????
\
by joan/rusty
Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:35 pm
Topic: Help please re friend workers compensation
Replies: 4
Views: 868

Re: Help please re friend workers compensation

<t>HI LYN, <br/> I AM NEW, BUT AS TO YOUR FREIND, I TO THINK IT IS GOING TO BE VERY HARD TO GET A DR. TO SAY THAT NOTHING CAN BE DONE.HAS YOUR FREIND THOUGHT ABOUT REPAIRING WHAT HAS BEEN DONE? I AM SURE SOMEONE LIKE DR. KLINE COULD DO WONDERS. YOUR FREIND MAY JUST BE TIRED OF THE OPERATIONS NOT SUR...
by joan/rusty
Thu Feb 20, 2003 11:42 am
Topic: Alternatives to Pain Meds
Replies: 8
Views: 1309

Re: Alternatives to Pain Meds

<t>Hi John, <br/> I AM RUSTY AND I DO APP. YOUR HELP AND TIME. I HAVE BEEN LIKE THIS FOR A LONG TIME AND FOR MY ARM TO WAKE AFTER SO LONG HAS GOT PEOPLE KIND OF PUZZLED. WE DID GET SOME INTERESTING NEWS THE OTHER DAY. MOST ALL OF MY PAIN IS IN MY HAND. KEEP IN MIND I CAN FEEL MY HAND BUT I CAN NOT M...
by joan/rusty
Wed Feb 19, 2003 5:29 pm
Topic: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )
Replies: 670
Views: 189386

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

found the website a couple of days ago....my fiance' has rtbpi since 3/87....motorcycle accident...baton rouge, louisiana USA