Search found 809 matches

by lizzyb
Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:18 pm
Forum: Camp UBPN
Topic: Camp UBPN 2007
Replies: 85
Views: 29653

Re: Camp UBPN 2007

Hi Karen...still no news of prices/booking info etc etc yet??

I'm getting panicky now..UBPN camp is so close datewise to our meeting/gathering in Squires N. Yorkshire in the UK that I'm not sure we can afford both now....!

Liz
by lizzyb
Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:49 pm

<t>Haven't been around much lately so I hope I haven't missed anything re the Camp...please forgive if the answer to my question is posted somewhere else, but have any of the details been ironed out yet? I'm particularly thinking about the price etc also confirmation of the dates so I can book my fl...
by lizzyb
Mon Jan 15, 2007 1:42 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: slings
Replies: 10
Views: 1797

Re: slings

<r>Most people find it really difficult not only to make the decision whether to use a sling, but which one to use, and in what circumstances. 'One size/use' certainly doesn't fit all, therefore, many people devise their own and either make them themselves or get others to make them up. Have a look ...
by lizzyb
Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:11 am
Forum: Parents of OBPI Children
Topic: Outreach sightings yet?
Replies: 91
Views: 6263

Re: Outreach sightings yet?

Got mine last week...around about the 12th I think...must have been, cos we went away on a trip to the Canaries on the 13th., and I do remember reading it before we left. Thats pretty awesome...that is the quickest I have ever received it...!

Lizzie (in the U.K.)
by lizzyb
Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:02 am

<t>Amy...Oreo's would be great! :0)...we'll bring something a bit different to munch on too...maybe Kendal mintcake if you guys have never had that before..! we'll think of something anyways!<br/> <br/> Carolyn...we'll bring something real Brit too for your son, something to remember us by! lol<br/>...
by lizzyb
Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:59 am

Sounds great...! Me and Neil will definitely try to get there...would love to see more of the others who post here wjo have a TBPI tho...

Lookin forward to meeting new friends and catching up with old ones. Well done to all who chose this place!

Lizz
by lizzyb
Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:58 pm
Topic: in MN at Mayo
Replies: 26
Views: 2762

Re: in MN at Mayo

Hope you get some good results darlin...you deserve the best and it looks like you're going to get it finally...thinking of you luv :0)

Your Brit Ma xx ;0)
by lizzyb
Fri Sep 29, 2006 8:11 am
Topic: Is there a ray of hope?
Replies: 21
Views: 2364

Re: Is there a ray of hope?

<r>RT Did you post a few months back possibly under a different ID? If not, please accept my apologies but your original post on this thread does seem very familiar.<br/> <br/> As for the question, "is there a ray of hope" well, that depends entirely on what your, or far more importantly, your injur...
by lizzyb
Thu Aug 10, 2006 1:45 pm
Topic: We are back online
Replies: 9
Views: 1072

Re: We are back online

Thank goodness you're all up and running again...I can pass on details of your medical resources pages to the people who contacted me lately and in the future!

Well done to Ryan for finally get the wheels to grind back into motion again...!

Lizzy f
by lizzyb
Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:41 pm
Forum: Community Meet-ups and Events
Topic: TBPI Group Gathering at Squires UK
Replies: 7
Views: 3592

Re: TBPI Group Gathering at Squires UK

Just thought I'd bounce this up again...only a few weeks away now...!!