Search found 809 matches

by lizzyb
Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:06 pm
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: Recovery time.
Replies: 4
Views: 801

Re: Recovery time.

<r>Hi Hagafan,<br/> <br/> I see you are from the UK. I don't know if you know that there is a group set up in the UK for people with a TBPI. We are a registered charity since 2002 and we have our own website <URL url="http://www.tbpi-group.org">http://www.tbpi-group.org</URL> and messageboards simil...
by lizzyb
Sun Nov 04, 2007 11:52 am
Topic: 2 weeks with no pain meds
Replies: 7
Views: 1344

Re: 2 weeks with no pain meds

<r>Sleeping can be a real pain in the *rse with this injury. I slept semi-sitting up for about 18 months before I could lay down (sort of...still propped up on pillows for a while after) but I put that down a lot to having the phrenic nerve problem resulting in moderate breathing problems.<br/> <br/...
by lizzyb
Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:07 am
Topic: Looking for some advise
Replies: 17
Views: 2171

Re: Looking for some advise

:) Thanks!! ;)
by lizzyb
Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:45 pm

Doesn't work for me! :0(
by lizzyb
Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:44 pm

Kath.like this? :0) ;0)
by lizzyb
Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:32 am

<t>Yep I'm up for a Vegas trip...! Just let me know the time etc give me a few weeks notice for getting flights etc..!<br/> <br/> Just a note on the timing of the usual bi-ennial UBPN Camp; from my point of view, it would be a lot cheaper to fly out to the states any other time except around Labor D...
by lizzyb
Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:38 pm

<t>Well, as you know Court, me and Neil were definitely coming over to the camp this year, but we had such a pile of problems with all sorts of things going wrong that we just couldn't make it. We kept trying right up to the last minute and very nearly left here on a flight 15 hours before camp was ...
by lizzyb
Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:44 pm
Topic: A Year That Just Won't Quit
Replies: 4
Views: 1945

Re: A Year That Just Won't Quit

I would have paid in pennies(cents)...that would have given them something to think about while they counted it all and lugged it to the safe...!!!
by lizzyb
Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:12 pm
Topic: depesion
Replies: 5
Views: 974

Re: depesion

<t>> but I still sit at home wondering if I will ever find <br/> > the love of my life.<br/> <br/> Hate to say this mate, but that's your problem! You'll ever find anyone just sitting at home wondering. Get out there...it's a big wide wonderful world full of great people. Never mind the arm! That's ...
by lizzyb
Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:38 am
Topic: How do you do everything with just one hand?
Replies: 39
Views: 8994

Re: How do you do everything with just one hand?

sorry forgot link!

Have a look here http://www.dycem-ns.com/home/index.php for more ideas.