Search found 104 matches

by hdcrash
Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:51 am
Forum: Newly Injured TBPI
Topic: TBPI
Replies: 35
Views: 4387

Re: TBPI/surgery 1/13/03

had surgery 1/13/03 pretty big incision but it looks pretty good healing very fst some places you can barley see a scar if anybody want more details of the surgery let me know be glad to share
by hdcrash
Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:45 am
Replies: 8
Views: 899

Re: TBPI /1/13/03 surgery

hey good to here from you again sorry it took so long to reply. Had surgery 1/13/03 gotta wait 3 weeks to start therapy.Since my injury was so severe they are already talking about other options
by hdcrash
Thu Jan 02, 2003 10:03 pm
Topic: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )
Replies: 670
Views: 189124

Re: ROLL CALL ( LURKERS TOO!!!!!!! )

<t>Yea Paul You can call me hd or Chris or Harley which ever you prefer.Your right about the harleys being parts before they hit the ground to you have to enjoy working on them just as much as you do riding them.I hate asking this Paul but can you tell me what happened in your accident.I dont know i...
by hdcrash
Fri Dec 27, 2002 7:25 pm

Re: TBPI

<t>Hey Athos Good to here from you again That comment you made about doctors knowing more about the body than the body I agree 100% and oddley enough so does my doctor in some ways he had a few emgs and a mri done on me but didnt read them until after he examined me then discarded them because he sa...
by hdcrash
Thu Dec 26, 2002 11:56 pm

<t>Athos Thanks for the reply.Did you go thru surgery if so what type or did you try on your own.What were your injurys and how severe if yuo dont mind my asking.Thanks for the support and I will try to keep everyone informed on my progress after surgery.</t>
by hdcrash
Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:33 pm
Topic: Surgery has any one had any success
Replies: 404
Views: 34470

Re: Surgery has any one had any success

<t>Hey Paul This is hdcrash Yes Dr. Yakenboff is still at the university of cincinnati and I meet with him january 8 to discuss my surgery on the 13th.I will find out as much info as I can and get an email adress or website or phone number.You can find out more about my accident by going to tbpi hdc...
by hdcrash
Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:16 pm
Replies: 35
Views: 4387

<t>Thanks for the response I wish the best of luck to you .Just hang in their and remeber the rest is up to him and you with time Iam sure hill get 100% use back tell him we need more success stories on this website If you dont mind my asking were are you from and who is the doctor.If you would like...
by hdcrash
Thu Dec 26, 2002 6:07 pm
Topic: Neurontin
Replies: 45
Views: 6879

Re: Neurontin

<t>Hi From hdcrash I am also taking neurotin for the pain I am up to 600mg 4 times a day.Also taking amitriptylin 100mg one time a day before bed and ambien 10mg before bed. Sometimes this combination works and sometimes it dosent.Becareful coming off of this medication if he decides to try somethin...
by hdcrash
Thu Dec 26, 2002 5:09 pm
Topic: Please describe your pain (if you have any!)
Replies: 30
Views: 3242

Re: Please describe your pain (if you have any!)

<t>Hi Jennyb This is hdcrash I just recently found this website and feel better about the information Iam getting from everyones stories.Alot of the pain people are describing is close to mine.I have the shooting pain from my fingers to my elbow that is constant but gets more severe at times.It feel...
by hdcrash
Thu Dec 26, 2002 2:27 am
Topic: Medication
Replies: 7
Views: 1270

Re: Medication

My doctor prescribed neurotin to me because narcotics genarally dont work on this type of pain.Becareful with coming off you have to taper off the medicine slowly because it is a ceaser medicine. hdcrash